Staff Regarding Hack Clients

Asuka Kurashina (2)

So I'm wondering if a Staff member is caught with a Hacked Client that includes ESP,Tracer and radar

Would they just get a warning?

or Will they get banned which it says in the rules sections even if they're using the hack client for finding hidden players nearby an area. So basically are Staff Members allowed to have Hacked Clients if they're using it to help out from finding hidden players nearby (Identifying Cloaked Players if they're griefing in Tekkit/FTB). or It doesn't matter how they use it since the rules says Hacked Clients are Forbidden.

Wondering if Staff Members are treated differently from the rest.

Then could you do something about Slit? he's apparently using a hacked client for tracer and text radar.

http://imgur.com/LsU6MiV

You can see him using a Text Radar in the screenshot I know what hacked client it is but I don't want to say it since other players will use it aswell

Screenshots from slit you can find it here: http://forum.craftersland.net/topic/10415-banned-for-accusations/#entry63151

Coop was primarily banned for insulting the old Community Manager

He returned and abused his unchanged rank by gaining the trust of players and killing them.

However there are methods for staff members to see people that are cloaked with commands rather than hacks.  I don't think any of modded staff have been or would use hacked clients because everyone is subject to the rules.

Coop was primarily banned for insulting the old Community Manager

He returned and abused his unchanged rank by gaining the trust of players and killing them.

However there are methods for staff members to see people that are cloaked with commands rather than hacks.  I don't think any of modded staff have been or would use hacked clients because everyone is subject to the rules.

Normally I can't see players with the invisible effect on them.

Archived