Trild's Pc

Lexylelelele

Operating System ( OS ): Windows 8.1
Motherboard: Asus H-170M Plus
HDD/SSD: 1 TB HDD (don't know the speed), planning on getting an SSD
RAM: 16 GB of RAM DDR4 @ 2133 MHz
CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K 3.5 GHz (not overclocked)
Graphics card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB Windforce x3 256-bit
Audio card: -
Monitor: Samsung S19B300 (very old and crappy but it is good enough xD)
Mouse: Segotep G760
Keyboard: RoTECH Gaming Keyboard (Don't know the model, doesn't say anything on the keyboard/box)
Headphones: Bloody G501 Gaming Headset
Speakers: -
Peripherals: -

I actually bought the motherboard before learning that you need a Z-170 chipset in order to overclock the skylake processors. I have a H-170 chipset so I can't overclock it. Right now it is doing very well with all the games (like Star Wars Battlefront or Witcher 3). When it won't perform as well with newer games I might consider getting a new motherboard and overclocking the core.

:)) so you don't know guys how is it to carry yourself in all games with max 60 fps right?

nice specs anyway, I will say something what my friend used to say ''You play minecraft, when you can play GTA V on MAX SETTS with 4914910310 fps?''. Anyway just kidding, play whatever makes you happy and is fun for you.

I have GTA V on my PS4 and I'm not going to buy it for PC until the PS4 Online servers are basically empty (even though on PC I get better graphics and fps but meh, it's still the same game so..). Plus, I'm so happy with this rig because I can play anything on any setting without worrying too much about fps or heat (the air cooling I've got is pretty sh*t but it does the job :D ).

well the GPU that you chose is a very nice choice for gaming, but as i said, games don't rely on the CPU to work, most of them use 1-2 high powered cores, i've got a friend who has a Sandy Bridge core i5 CPU and a GTX 980 and he can run the same stuff like me, myselft having a 6600K overclocked @ 4.0 GHz and a Titan X, you should invest in a good CPU if you're doing stuff like video rendering and editing, complex simulations, 3D modeling and physics testing 

Just want to point out that say you have a monitor with a 60hz refresh rate. Guess what, you cant see over 60fps. As far as I know the highest refresh rate is 120hz for a pc monitor. Though the last time I went shopping for a monitor was 2years ago.

Anyways also cool system you got. Mines in my sig if you wanna check it out. A little outdated besides my GTX970.

Cant wait for AMD to bring a new performance cpu out, I think with DDR4 out now its inevitable that they do it or die out as a company.

Just want to point out that say you have a monitor with a 60hz refresh rate. Guess what, you cant see over 60fps. As far as I know the highest refresh rate is 120hz for a pc monitor. Though the last time I went shopping for a monitor was 2years ago.

Anyways also cool system you got. Mines in my sig if you wanna check it out. A little outdated besides my GTX970.

Cant wait for AMD to bring a new performance cpu out, I think with DDR4 out now its inevitable that they do it or die out as a company.

a CRT monitor can reach 200hz. Especially for source engine games more fps makes the mouse movement more accurate. You can see over 60 fps (There is no so called limit our eyes are not cameras). Research before preaching false information.

Just an old man.

A 60hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second. Therefore, a 60hz monitor is only capable of outputting 60fps. It can still feel smoother to play at a higher framerate than your monitor can display however, because input lag with your mouse will be reduced. you might also start to see tearing though, which happens when your videocard is rendering frames faster than your monitor can display them.

hence why v-sync was created. locks the fps to monitor refresh rate.

Just an old man.

A 60hz monitor refreshes the screen 60 times per second. Therefore, a 60hz monitor is only capable of outputting 60fps. It can still feel smoother to play at a higher framerate than your monitor can display however, because input lag with your mouse will be reduced. you might also start to see tearing though, which happens when your videocard is rendering frames faster than your monitor can display them.

That is true and I do agree on that also

Just an old man.

there is no screentearing any source engine game. tf2, csgo, dota2. It always better to play at a higher fps and also vsync causes input lag.

there is no screentearing any source engine game. tf2, csgo, dota2. It always better to play at a higher fps and also vsync causes input lag.

exactly, and for the rest of the games there are g-sync enabled monitors, so the myth that 1Hz=1 FPS is so wrong, yes it does output 60 FPS max bu it doesn't mean that you should cap the fps at 60, and these days the mice that are made have 1ms response time so goes for other peripherals, higher fps allows the monitor to choose from a more recent rendered frame, so by having FPS at 60 you can have a huge delay between your actions and the screen update also by adding the connection lag you can get in a huge disadvantage in games where every ms is important like FPS games.

CyberEagle50 G-Sync is basically V-Sync by Nvidia.

It synchronizes the display refresh rate to the gpu to eliminate screen tearing and display stutter aswell as input lag.

Do you realize what that statement means? It locks fps to your refresh rate they just like v-sync.

which is stupid for playing counterstrike

Archived