[Suggestion] Spacefactions Recruitment Sub-Forum/topic/etc.

Cruis3r

So, hello everybody.

I play SpaceFactions and other network servers atleast 4 hours a day. So a suggestion came into my mind.

What if there was a sub-forum/topic/or anything else in the forum, where people can recruit other people into their factions?

I am not aware if this had already been suggested before or it was implemented in the forum a while back but got removed.

If it had never been in the forum, I hope it is taken into consideration, because I love SpaceFactions and all the other network servers alot.

Kind Regards,

KzFreight12.

I agree with this. A subforum where faction leaders would recruit and make a full description of their factions, with other words, manage their faction not only in-game will be nice. This way more players will be able to select and join a preferred faction easier and more features can be added in the future, like..events.

Archived