I'm Tired; I'm Leaving Staff For Sometime, It's Been Amazing!

Mrbatman

Sup tho,

I joined Craftersland exactly 3 years ago this next month, It's been a crazy ride - I'm not good with this so let me give you a bit of back story of me.

>Got tired of BF3 and downloaded cracked Tekkit after watching Youtubers have better UI

>Played on CL, figured out it has a IP Board Forum months later

>Became hard working staff promoted to GM faster then *Insert advertisement voice* you can flash your router with DD-WRT firmware

>Rustled Jimmies felt threatened and stung faster then a King Cobra in Somalia

>Got justice

>Loves Craftersland

____________________________________________________________________________________

Jokes aside; thoughts on a better gaming community

Why did you play on Craftersland game?

There is this famous quote "Give a man a mask and he will show his true face. Oscar Wilde"

When we go online, we go from

goodsirsgentleman-250x287.jpg

To chest beating Gorillas'

andy-rouse-mountain-gorilla-gorilla-beri

The hypocrisy is high, I'm not a white knight - We all have times where we need to vent out and don't want to take bullshit; But there are limits that should never be crossed. Once we realize that we are near that limit, turn your head around and walk back. After all that doesn't make you an asshole, we are only human, we make mistakes, but admitting to the mistake and correcting it is the challenge that once passed, is truly worth it.

Now the Craftersland systematic method indirectly and unintentionally makes it so that It's a competitive environment, much like real life, you want to be ahead of you colleagues, do your work and everything will come, help each other, make sure when you reach the top you don't destroy a whole forest. Likewise success of your fellow colleagues should be an achievement for all not just him. Especially if you are from the same batch of staff.

Don't take disagreements personally :- You are all different people with different goals and different mindsets; when debating use pros and cons and let go of your bias and personal affection to a subject. instead of telling the other person how you fucked his mom yesterday night at 2Am while you quick scoped his sister,

Last but not least: If you are disagreeing with someone, you don't understand the situation from both sides.

You will always receive help, if you deserve it. But don't forget to do your part.

Shout out to all my spanji friends out there

____________________________________________________________________________________

To do list

• Emotional nobody gives a shit statement
  • Love Spanjii *annnnnnnnnnnnnnd*

I love all you guys, last couple of dudes i want to shoutout really quick

*No particular order just tired and seeing who's name pops up in Review section and in my head*

Senpai Bruny - You the MVP

Niqf

Vlad

RockSmasher

Cj

McMod

Muzi da

ElementSkate

Rocabole

Skillade

SirMaje

Raven - For shits and giggles

Eden - For not Spanji and no snitch

SuperStar

Waffle

TheLegendGhost/Ghost Life

CreepersCrown/CorrosiveMoon

Troler YogoDude Andreas

Powerwarp Bogger Mojo

I also apologies to Myiume Jim Andrew, i don't want to leave regardless who's fault it is I've mended mine and Andrews relationship so there you go Myiume Jim accept but if you don't i understand I'm sorry and i regret it as i said regardless of who's fault it was. I'm sorry i called you a cunt ass faggot Myiume/Jim

I know i missed a lot of names like Dj Crathis Skittles and Slit but you guys already know that i love you guys a bunch!

71901_red-glitter-heart.gif

Prior Merry Christmas and a happy new year Good tidings we bring. To you and your king.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bye guys, it's been amazing serving with the staff I'll be back by summer hopefully I'll still be logging in on the Forums so shoot me up if you ever need some help on modpacks or Java!

Also Cipuz you are the faggot, faggot.

Now if you will excuse me:

Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg

post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur

ccfwgvvfzrrlhno2fb0c.png

11432467.jpg

2+Tobey+Maguire.jpg

Send dick pics and nudes everyone - Thanks

Goodbye old friend, it was a pleasure serving along side you as a staff member for so long. Good luck to for the future, I will miss you. Also, I dont see my name on the list  ;)

How can i forget you James - We were in the same batch! :D

Its been a good one seeing you on the Tab list when I first joined ;) Wish you ofc the best and will miss you a lot :)

*Cough* dont see my name on ther aswell *Cough*

No ways we had so much fun didn't forget it was late and i could barely get any name poping up <3 Thran

Thanks Bucko also we had a lot of fun *cough* thanks for the *cough* poly

Thanks for the wishes guys

Ciupz not CIpuz, damn you indians learn so hard.

bye fgt, will miss you and ur funny posts

like for not spanij. joking; i dont like u leaving. bye tho

gold's trick was not known before this

I see what you did there not incongnito enough for me

Bye fgt, also liek for not spanij

Always lyke for no spanji ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Umm, so, I wanted to write this for a long time but I didn't have the chance so here it is. I'm really sorry that you are leaving even if our friendship was really "rusty" and I've been a major bitch to you and sometimes the other way around (even if I still deserve it, but really, I enjoyed those times, tekkit ol' times), but again, I'm sorry and I don't expect you to believe/trust me at the moment. I think I was easily influenced by other people and that made me think like that about you or anyone else, but again, I'm not blaming anyone for this, it's just me.

So again, hope to see you back sometimes, maybe not as a staff member, but as someone who wants to play :) . Not saying goodbye because I think we will surely meet again.

Umm, so, I wanted to write this for a long time but I didn't have the chance so here it is. I'm really sorry that you are leaving even if our friendship was really "rusty" and I've been a major bitch to you and sometimes the other way around (even if I still deserve it, but really, I enjoyed those times, tekkit ol' times), but again, I'm sorry and I don't expect you to believe/trust me at the moment. I think I was easily influenced by other people and that made me think like that about you or anyone else, but again, I'm not blaming anyone for this, it's just me.

So again, hope to see you back sometimes, maybe not as a staff member, but as someone who wants to play :) . Not saying goodbye because I think we will surely meet again.

Shit i forgot about Joss sorry i was tired, yes i apologise too - I don't want to leave temporarly without saying my apologies so cya soon

NO

717.gif

COME BACK

563.gif   CRI

ALL THOSE KEK JOKES AND YOU ARE JUST LEAVING LIEK DIS

ps I learned from the professionals (insert lenny face here)

Anyway I made this 4 u with my GIMP skills (IGN Rated 10,69/1337)

rfrZ8FX.png

it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life saved to mypersonal cloud gallery. My favourite spanji friend <3 cyan in May

Archived