Debates And Answers - Music

Conspiracy

Hey guys, as we are all humans, we have a different perception of what music is /REAL/ and what music ISN'T.

I make that topic exactly for that type of discussion, we can put in whoever /artist/, to discuse about he, about his music in details, or we can talk about a type of music, what we recommand and why are we doing that.

Practically it's a debates and answers topic, for the MUSIC subject.

Hey guys, as we are all humans, we have a different perception of what music is /REAL/ and what music ISN'T.

I make that topic exactly for that type of discussion, we can put in whoever /artist/, to discuse about he, about his music in details, or we can talk about a type of music, what we recommand and why are we doing that.

Practically it's a debates and answers topic, for the MUSIC subject.

I dont have any particular artist but as humans like you said I think we have different and infact we do have different perceptions to music. It depends on how an individual perceives music I guess most of the people that arent in our generation would consider Techno,Electro,Dubstep and etc basically all the music we have now a days not real music. but it goes both ways I guess cause back in the roaring 20's (1920's in America) people liked jazz music but older people at the time didnt consider it music and looked at it as a sign of rebellion

If you stay and think about that subject, you will realize music it's just something what represents you, your style of life. Practically you like something what speak about how you fell.

Electro it's for teenagers who just want to live they're life and do things what for this moment it's kinda funny.

If you stay and think about that subject, you will realize music it's just something what represents you, your style of life. Practically you like something what speak about how you fell.

Electro it's for teenagers who just want to live they're life and do things what for this moment it's kinda funny.

Thats true, like my taste of music is kinda moving away from techno like ive been listening to like mello rap/hiphop songs

I like all songs that talk about money women and drugs cause those are what's really important .

you know what atlas, Ive never thought of it that way. I dont fully like those type of songs but like from time to time theres like really good ones. but yeah ive never looked at it that way. My mind just got fucking blown

you know what atlas, Ive never thought of it that way. I dont fully like those type of songs but like from time to time theres like really good ones. but yeah ive never looked at it that way. My mind just got fucking blown

actually yes, sometimes I listen to comercial rap, where is all about how SWAGGER he is, about hoes, money and drugs, but just some of them, a lot are not good at all.

Archived