OmgimYasso

Ismael18L - PC Portable

System: Windows 8.1 Home Edition

DirectX: 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

Type of processor: 2x, 1800MHz

System memory: 3288 MB

Graphics card: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics

Monitor: Monitor PnP generic [NoDB]

Sound card: Speakers (Realtek High Definit and XSplit Stream Audi)

P.S: Do not understand much of this, but only is that computer is VERY BAD xD

go into windows 8 search. (mouse corner of screen click on magnifying glass) then type system information. Cilck on system information.  ScreenShot and share

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screenshot:

99d9d01ee5d0b6202ba377ae1e47276c.png

Translation

Processor AMD A6-6310 APU 1.8Ghz

Memory 4 GB 3.2 usable

64Bit OS

Intergrated Processor Graphics (Radeon R4) (aka not all that good :))

Well he was right about one thing. It is pretty bad. I dont think the 1.7 modded packs would run on this PC (FTB, WA, and SkyFactory). 

Here's mine:

0S5spVm.jpg

Specs Of Computer (my computer is very potato)

Brand: PotatOS

Memory: 1 Gig of Ram, 

Hard Drive: 1 gig of power, 48 mhz, 25rpm, gets 15 mpg, or 24 kpm, top speed of 30 mph, or 48 kph

Starch Levels: Many

Monitor: Cafeteria Tray, Extra Shiny

Graphics Card: Fork n' Knife

Casing: Sour Cream, Chives, Bacon Bits, and Optional Salt Seasonings

NoiseMakers: TwoBuns UltraHD + Random/Wires FTW2

himZD0M.gif

Yeah, I'm not sorry.

Ha ha, sorry about that. Here's an image of my actual computer specs:

Cr0244N.png

6nyhyQl.png

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor.

Graphics Card: Radeon Hp 4250

So it's not great, but it's good enough. My max fps on FTB, with optifine and fastcraft installed and optimized, is 60 fps, which is good enough. Vanilla doesn't get higher than 60 fps, either, so I don't feel like I'm missing anything. I don't see why anybody would want more than 60 if they never do anything like recording their gameplay.

So, yeah, I guess my computer actually is potato compared to all you rich folk and your 500 fps, and glowing LEDs on your frame, and your custom built parts.

Translation

Processor AMD A6-6310 APU 1.8Ghz

Memory 4 GB 3.2 usable

64Bit OS

Intergrated Processor Graphics (Radeon R4) (aka not all that good :))

Well he was right about one thing. It is pretty bad. I dont think the 1.7 modded packs would run on this PC (FTB, WA, and SkyFactory). 

Ow, That's less of a laptop more on level with a powerful tablet :P jk Ismael.

The A8's and A10's aren't to bad, I had a A10 it was ok. My brother had a A8 it wasn't to bad. The saving grace is the AMD APU's have much better integrated graphics than Intel has since AMD acquired ATI.

The APU's are pretty cool since if you have 2 cpu cores 2 apu cores they can do eachothers work loads if they have the available resources. So the Cpu can help the Gpu or the other way around.

Now the downside of the APU's is quite a large one. The Gpu part of the Apu has to rely on system ram. That means your Gpu is running DDR3 unlike most DDR5 Gpu's now.

Also you might notice that going from 4gb of ram to 8gb will significantly improve in game performance because right now im going to assume your litereally using almost all if not all of your ram sometimes.

I can assume more ram = better Ismael for your apu because my system uses 2gb idle, that means your gpu gets 2gb only then your maxed out. Acer probably put 1 4gb ram stick add a 2nd B-)

(just realized only 3.2gb ram is useable you really should go to 8gb it shouldn't be expensive.)

Ow, That's less of a laptop more on level with a powerful tablet :P jk Ismael.

The A8's and A10's aren't to bad, I had a A10 it was ok. My brother had a A8 it wasn't to bad. The saving grace is the AMD APU's have much better integrated graphics than Intel has since AMD acquired ATI.

The APU's are pretty cool since if you have 2 cpu cores 2 apu cores they can do eachothers work loads if they have the available resources. So the Cpu can help the Gpu or the other way around.

Now the downside of the APU's is quite a large one. The Gpu part of the Apu has to rely on system ram. That means your Gpu is running DDR3 unlike most DDR5 Gpu's now.

Also you might notice that going from 4gb of ram to 8gb will significantly improve in game performance because right now im going to assume your litereally using almost all if not all of your ram sometimes.

I can assume more ram = better Ismael for your apu because my system uses 2gb idle, that means your gpu gets 2gb only then your maxed out. Acer probably put 1 4gb ram stick add a 2nd B-)

(just realized only 3.2gb ram is useable you really should go to 8gb it shouldn't be expensive.)

meanwhile the gtx 970 has 1000 processor cores inside it

meanwhile the gtx 970 has 1000 processor cores inside it

You cant even begin to compare integrated graphics to a dedicated graphics card, especially one like a gtx970.

If I ever went back to a laptop id go to one with at least 1 dedicated graphics card in it. But I don't require portability. My phone handles that part for me so I'm happy with getting more in a cheaper bulkier desktop machine.

Intel Core i5 6600k @3.5 GHz (yep, not overclocked, beacause of the cooler)

lntel Stock Cooler (for now...)

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Motherboard

8GB DDR4 HyperX Fury 2133 MHz Memory

ADATA Premier Pro SP900 128GB SATA-III SSD

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB HDD

nVidia GTX 960 (ASUS Strix DirectCU II OC) Video Card

NZXT S340 Case

Sirctec High Power Element Bronze 600W PSU (ye, it kills the look of the pc...I mean the cables)

Windows 10 Pro OS

1080P ASUS Monitor

Realtek Integrated Audio Card

ASUS Strix Tactic Pro Keyboard

ASUS Strix Claw Black Edition Mouse

ASUS Strix Glide Control Mouse Mat 

ASUS Strix.... Neah just kidding... HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Red Headsets

Case Mods: NZXT Red Lighting Kit and a Blu Lighting Kit (also from NZXT) which are programmed to make a breathing effect which feels awesome. Because of the disgusting cables that come from the PSU, I'm going to buy some extensions in the near future, to make the inside of the PC look better.

Basically the PC is enough for everything I do (codding, gaming, photoshop etc). I know the video card just doesn't have the power of a GTX 970, but it's more than enough to play modern games (doesn't matter the settings) at a stable 45+ FPS.

I just hate using banchmarking apps, just because they don't show me the real potential of a computer, they just show some numbers that can be compared with another computer's score, which is irrelevant for me. The only benchmark I like to do is to play :P

Hope you like my PC and maybe leave some comments, suggestions, you guys know better. 

NZXT S340 Case

Sirctec High Power Element Bronze 600W PSU (ye, it kills the look of the pc...I mean the cables)

Windows 10 Pro OS

1080P ASUS Monitor

Case Mods: NZXT Red Lighting Kit and a Blu Lighting Kit (also from NZXT) which are programmed to make a breathing effect which feels awesome. Because of the disgusting cables that come from the PSU, I'm going to buy some extensions in the near future, to make the inside of the PC look better.

Basically the PC is enough for everything I do (codding, gaming, photoshop etc). I know the video card just doesn't have the power of a GTX 970, but it's more than enough to play modern games (doesn't matter the settings) at a stable 45+ FPS.

I just hate using banchmarking apps, just because they don't show me the real potential of a computer, they just show some numbers that can be compared with another computer's score, which is irrelevant for me. The only benchmark I like to do is to play :P

Hope you like my PC and maybe leave some comments, suggestions, you guys know better. 

​Nice pc.

​NZXT makes awesome pc cases.

​The GTX960 is a great value GPU. In my opinion the best for anyone on a budget or who doesn't want everything maxed out. Even then, The GTX960 is able to max out a lot of games out there. Its main limiting factor is 2gb of vram, turn AA on to max in Crysis3 and watch that fps die instantly.

But honestly those things aren't necessary and usually I just let GeForce experience do auto settings and play the game. If GeForce experience doesn't have support for a game ill tweak the video settings but do I want to sit around comparing no AA to max AA and in between and fps #'s etc? nah I set it and forget it and play the game because that's why I got the game is to play it lol.

Benchmarks aren't real world performance, but if two computers are similar enough they are useful to compare.

​And by similar enough I mean if only 1 part is different from the two then its a useful comparison of that different part and its effect on the performance. Even if its not real world.

Obviously if the max score is 10 and one computer get a 1 and the other gets a 10 and only 1 part is different then its that part. AND with a score that drastic ill bet you without a doubt you will indeed notice that in real world.

But honestly those things aren't necessary and usually I just let GeForce experience do auto settings and play the game. If GeForce experience doesn't have support for a game ill tweak the video settings but do I want to sit around comparing no AA to max AA and in between and fps #'s etc? nah I set it and forget it and play the game because that's why I got the game is to play it lol.

I use GE as well. It's a lightweight software which includes shadow play and it's a nice auto-video-settings tweaker software. Though, I won't let it optimize games like cs:go and warframe, because I like tweaking games that can be maxed-out without a problem.

PS: NZXT S340 is a gorgeous case :P

CPU  : 6510 @ 0.9852486MHz (PAL) 1.0227273MHz (NTSC)

RAM  : 64 Kb DRAM .5 Kb SRAM (colour RAM $d800-dbff)

ROM  : 20kB ROM together, in 3 ROMs : - 8k BASIC V2 ($a000-bfff) - 8k Kernal ($e000-ffff) -

4k Character ROM ($d000-dfff) (In new versions BASIC and Kernal are together in a 16 Kb-ROM)

Graphic  : VIC-II ($d000-d3ff) Sound  : SID ($d400-d7ff)

Interfaces  : User port Expansion port Audio/Video connector Cassette interface Game port (2x)

Serial IEC-Port TV Connector Keyboard  : 66 Keys (included Graphic Letters) Power Supply  : Extern (9V AC, +5V DC)

i win

CPU  : 6510 @ 0.9852486MHz (PAL) 1.0227273MHz (NTSC) [/size]

RAM  : 64 Kb DRAM .5 Kb SRAM (colour RAM $d800-dbff) [/size]

ROM  : 20kB ROM together, in 3 ROMs : - 8k BASIC V2 ($a000-bfff) - 8k Kernal ($e000-ffff) - [/size]

4k Character ROM ($d000-dfff) (In new versions BASIC and Kernal are together in a 16 Kb-ROM) [/size]

Graphic  : VIC-II ($d000-d3ff) Sound  : SID ($d400-d7ff) [/size]

Interfaces  : User port Expansion port Audio/Video connector Cassette interface Game port (2x) [/size]

Serial IEC-Port TV Connector Keyboard  : 66 Keys (included Graphic Letters) Power Supply  : Extern (9V AC, +5V DC)[/size]

i win[/size]

Cool =3

• 3 weeks later...

AlwaysJustin's PC

CPU : Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz

GPU : 1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (ZOTAC International)

RAM : 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 393MHz

Motherboard : ASRock G41M-S (CPUSocket)

Storage : 465GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA)

Monitor : LG ULTRAWIDE (2560x1080@60Hz)

i bought my pc for 145 euros so dont judge me :P

AlwaysJustin's PC

CPU : Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz

GPU : 1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (ZOTAC International)

RAM : 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 393MHz

Motherboard : ASRock G41M-S (CPUSocket)

Storage : 465GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA)

Monitor : LG ULTRAWIDE (2560x1080@60Hz)

i bought my pc for 145 euros so dont judge me :P

Nice video card

NZXT S340 Case

Windows 10 Pro OS

1080P ASUS Monitor

nice one bud. next upgrade would be another stick of ram

I use GE as well. It's a lightweight software which includes shadow play and it's a nice auto-video-settings tweaker software. Though, I won't let it optimize games like cs:go and warframe, because I like tweaking games that can be maxed-out without a problem.

PS: NZXT S340 is a gorgeous case :P

While its true that the auto settings are on the conservative side when GeForce Experience does the tweaking. They are still higher than default. Even on games with their own auto settings GeForce Experience will still bring a few settings up. I have tested how well it works and as of yet haven't found a game I cant simply max out.

But I do more than 1 thing at a time on my computer almost always. Rarely am I only playing a game, and if I am I have background processes running things that I tend to in between matches etc. So I don't mind the settings they provide. I don't want to have a fps drop or lag spike in the middle of a gun fight with someone lol.

Plus its easy and keeps my computer quiet, The thing sounds like a jet turbine when the liquid cooler fans boost up. I need to get me some nice Noctua fans they perform better than Corsair's and are a lot quieter. Especially if I get the ones with rubber mounts.

Ismael18L - PC Portable

System: Windows 8.1 Home Edition

DirectX: 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)

Type of processor: 2x, 1800MHz

System memory: 3288 MB

Graphics card: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics

Monitor: Monitor PnP generic [NoDB]

Sound card: Speakers (Realtek High Definit and XSplit Stream Audi)

P.S: Do not understand much of this, but only is that computer is VERY BAD xD

Sounds to me like a AMD A6 APU, The R4 variant is code named Beema and if its a R4 Graphics that is a AMD A6-6310 APU. (cpu-z could confirm that).

Its a quad core, not dual core, 1.8ghz chip (2.4ghz turbo clock).

The APU is dx12 capable, meaning windows 10 ready. Though any chip dx9+ will still work on windows 10 technically.

Windows 8.1 has dx11.2 included in it so you aren't running dx9. Not unless you did that yourself. https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/kb/179113

Major update time

CPU: Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5 Ghz (probly gonna overclock back to 3ghz now)

Motherboard: TP43D2-A7 (with a nice blue pcb)

PSU: Corsair 540w or 520w (can't remember the specific model name rn)

GPU: GTX 560 (probly more overclocking)

Fan Controller: A fancy "Hardcano 10" from ThermalIntake

RAM: 8GB of some GSkill and other misc ram.

+ A noice case with a window

Mouse: HV-MS691 from Pro Havit

Headphones: Sades Spellond

Keyboard: Old lenovo variant

Monitors are the same sadly

Spent about 8 hours today cleaning and assembling this pc today. A nice up to date nvidia card has really boosted fps in games that rely heavily on the GPU.

CPU- Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0GHz

CPU COOLER- Skylake cooler idk wtf is it called

MOTHERBOARD- Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming G1

SSD/HDD- 500GB SSD/1TB HDD

GRAPHICS CARD/VIDEO CARD- Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 - 4GB

CASE- Apple case, that glows some red shit around it.

POWER SUPPLY- EVGA’s SuperNOVA 850 T2

OPERATING SYSTEM (Windows/Linux etc.)- Windows 10 Professional

MONITOR- ASUS 24 INCH LCD MONITOR "ASUS VG248"

AUDIO CARD- ASUS Xonar Essence STX

KEYBOARD- Steelseries APEX M800

MOUSE- Steelseries RIVAL 700

HEADSET/HEADPHONES- Kingston’s HyperX Cloud

RAM: 16GB RAM

BOOTUP TIME: 9.4 Seconds recorded using a timer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And it's time to update my PC specs:

Motherborad: Asus Maximus VI Hero (Z87)
Processor: Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz (later i will get a Corsair H80i and new case)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 2400mhz (2 slot used)
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 650Ti (later in future will get lower price for a GTX 1050Ti :P )
Case: a shitty and open side panel
CPU Cooler: a intel stock cooler
HDD: WD Black 2TB

Compare to old and new benchmark:
old:
ifjIEJ9h.jpg

new:
97yIO3rh.jpg

Uh, i gain 40 score, meh.

Archived