Fundraising For Cancer Charity!

Skittles

Hi guys, 

Recently I got myself the Adobe CC collection and have been designing signatures, logos and what not for university projects but I have started making signatures for crafterslanders too.

If you would like a custom signature please donate 3 pounds to:

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/support-us/donate

This is one of the largest charites in the UK that helps people fight cancer and discover cures for cancer. It would mean a lot if you guys donated to them and helped beat cancer.

If you would like a custom signature simply donate the £3 and provide a screenshot of the email they send you, also tell me what are your favourite colours and please be specific such as light green or dark green and also provide what name you would like on the logo/signature.

Here are some examples of my signatures:

http://imgur.com/a/fGgwv

---

Powerwarp:

I will also offer a "Member Title" called 'Cancer Research 2016' to anyone who donates, and wants it. Send me a PM with proof of a donation, and I will add it.

What is a "Member Title"?

http://prntscr.com/9y7a4h

Anyone else who has anything to offer, please make a post below!

(Prices may vary in other countries)

Skittles, this really means a lot to me.

I only have one grandparent left, and she is about to die to cancer too. Making it my 4th relative to succumb to this horrible illness. On the 4th of February, it's world cancer day. You can purchase a Unity band to wear, to show your support. (Click Here To View)  

On the 4th I will donate my month's allowance to this cause, to help find a cure.

It really touched me that you did this, and I really can't find the correct words to thank you enough.

I already have art from you, I don't need anything else in return, but through my donation, I hope to encourage others to donate too.

I only have one grandparent left, and she is about to die to cancer too. Making it my 4th relative to succumb to this horrible illness. On the 4th of February, it's world cancer day. You can purchase a Unity band to wear, to show your support. (Click Here To View)

On the 4th I will donate my month's allowance to this cause, to help find a cure.

It really touched me that you did this, and I really can't find the correct words to thank you enough.

I already have art from you, I don't need anything else in return, but through my donation, I hope to encourage others to donate too.

Don't think of me as a pussy, but that nearly made me cry. I hope all the odds be in ur favour, hope ur grandparent get will soon and I wish her the best. I really can't describe anymore.

I'll donate for sure skittles, as I said when i get my money, really kind of u :)

Lost 2 grandparents to it. I never knew my grandmother, she died when I was 1,5 years old :( only have photo's of her holding me as a baby. My Grandfather died at 56 about 10 years ago.

This is an extremely touching move, Skittles. I have to admit I've also lost a relative to this horrendous disease, and I know for a fact it's not anywhere near easy to deal with.

I'll be looking into possibly donating to it as well, as I can't see how anything can be more worth supporting than helping to find a cure for a disease that's been plaguing the world for decades. On a more general note, it would indeed be nice if we could try and get the community to gather a fair sum of money, which would then be donated directly to charities like this one, stressing our support to it as a whole.

I never knew my grandfather. He died of cancer when I was young, and I really don't remember him. It paralysed him from the waist down, and he refused treatments. That is probably the reason he didn't make it. Once it spread, it was too late.

Wow Guys this is great. Despite all our differences we all come together to fight this disease. Cancer is an enemy worse than I am, it takes lives without any thought to those who are affected. I think we should all donate to a charity or medical research institute to destroy cancer, I have been fortunate to not have cancer touch my life as much as others (got diabetes fucking things up for my dad though) but I think we should end cancer sooner than later. I will not donate here as my family donates to other charities but I am very proud of craftersland for doing this. Its about time we have something good happen in this community. 

Lets all beat cancer to death :D

As JJ said a different charities to support would be amazing. Dropping a line in to suggest my favorite charity, The Marfan Foundation. Marfan's is rare genetic syndrome and affects every organ of the body. Average age of an undiagnosed person is only 32 yo, which is my current age. Cancer hits very close to home for us. JJWomble and I are currently half way across the world in New Zealand visiting out very good friend who is terminal with Bowel Cancer. She is 36. Has a daughter that is 7 and a wonderful husband. She's not been given very long now to live. We donated to a bit more that 3 pounds to the ACA (American Cancer Association). Thank you for my lovely signature Skittles and all your hard work. 

I didn't know you were going to do this.
Since you already gave me a signature I will donate to a charity in Canada.

My grandmother has died from cancer, my grandpa has had skin cancer, my step dad has had skin cancer, and my dog has died of blood cancer recently. So I can relate to many here.

As JJ said a different charities to support would be amazing. Dropping a line in to suggest my favorite charity, The Marfan Foundation. Marfan's is rare genetic syndrome and affects every organ of the body. Average age of an undiagnosed person is only 32 yo, which is my current age. Cancer hits very close to home for us. JJWomble and I are currently half way across the world in New Zealand visiting out very good friend who is terminal with Bowel Cancer. She is 36. Has a daughter that is 7 and a wonderful husband. She's not been given very long now to live. We donated to a bit more that 3 pounds to the ACA (American Cancer Association). Thank you for my lovely signature Skittles and all your hard work. 

Wait you and JJ know each other irl? GG

Archived