Read [Unban]

Chunk_Reloader

[1] In-Game Username:

Chunk_Reloader
[2] Details of Situation:

today i found a little place with 3 people. i did nothing at first until the noticed me. te start attacking me but yea i had a poweramore golden apples and a ruby sword with sharpness 5. the dint claim a part of there town so i built a little fortress there the try to came in trying to attack me. but yea the already cost me 6 golden apples so I'm attacking back.

the dude start saying that i whas a admin and that i abused my commands. the only command i used is /top to get out of there hous. and here we are at this apeal over his report.

[3] Ban Category:

Claimkilling and ambush of commands....Again

[4] Ban Duration:

13 days

[5] Staff Member:

Coasterrider1

[6] ScreenShots:

here his good screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/PHYsC 

[7] Your Reason:

like always the dont know anything that happend. the bann me for claim killing. . . he dint claim a part of his base. . . the ban me for ambus the already notist me 30 mins after i killed the first person and commands sorry i whas lockt up getting beat to dead so i did /top to get ontop of there hous. and the Again already showes how serius he whas when he gave me that ban

Old

hello ones again,

today i found a little place with 3 people. i did nothing at first until the noticed me. te start attacking me but yea i had a poweramore golden apples and a ruby sword with sharpness 5. the dint claim a part of there town so i built a little fortress there the try to came in trying to attack me. but yea the already cost me 6 golden apples so I'm attacking back.

the dude start saying that i whas a admin and that i abused my commands. the only command i used is /top to get out of there hous. and here we are at this apeal over his report.

Nukelar is proof

server will never change

BDW if Superstar or sombody els remove this i will repost it intill i get a clear answer 

- Chunk_Reloader 

Claimkilling and ambush of Commands...Again

I agree that Chunk should be unbanned this time for multiple reasons.

1. Not tping i saw him find the base while flying.

2. He was not in gmc

3. He is not a admin (Duh)

4. He was just using power suit with camo, like everyone does now.

5. I watched him do it the whole time, he killed them out of there claim and did not greif in there claim (I checked)

6. Also about 60% of there base was not claimed.

Archived