Random Thoughts

Does that mean we can take pb off of forums?

Side question: what are the worst films you've ever watched? I have Disney's Frozen near the top of my list, with any of Steven Spielberg's animated films on the rest of it (fievel goes west, we're back) and I don't like the movie Labyrinth, starring David Bowie as the goblin king. (I have my reasons for disliking these critically acclaimed films)

And no, I'm not just going to "let it go" anytime soon .

• 6 months later...

Random thoughts? Random? You know what's random? Everything. It was random chance that caused life to evolve on Earth, random chance that killed off the dinosaurs to make way for mammals, random chance that a group of near-apes decided walking was easiest, random chance that the homo erectus beat out all the other hominids, and random chance that allowed humans to survive for such a comparatively lengthy time. 

Congratulations, you are now aware of bleak and meaningless your existence is, and knowing that the universe is a cold uncaring non-entity which will be unaffected by your passing. All you can do now is make most of the tiny atom-sized blink of time you have remaining to you, and try your best to make yourself feel meaningful.

In other news: Praise the Great Cthylla! All hail the Daughter of Cthulhu, the winged, six-eyed, red-bodied, black ringed, gigantic, claw-tipped armed octopoid one of great intensity! 

• 1 month later...

Pineapple belong on pizza. While on that topic, raisin oatmeal cookies are the best. If you can't tell the difference between chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin, you need your eyesight checked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...