Something like pure survival, but...

Krafter166

I had the idea of a special Survival server where only choosen users can play. This will prevent the environment beeing trolled and destroyed by trollers and hackers. The players will be choosen in the forum, becoase trollers and hacker most likely aren't a part of the Craftersland forum.

I've written the same thing on the same acc on my phone and uploaded it, but it wasn't there... Why? Can someone tell me?

And I also apologise for a "hate" topic that I've made. I made it becoase I was mad at what happend to me in Space Factions.

I said choosen pleyers and with that I mean only these players theat have done something good to the server like suggest something awesome, but not the players who have donated some money. These players will get a PM with a secret command which is used to enter the server and the command works only on the persons who were added to the whitelist of the server. And I also don't mean to let thousands of player on the server, only a few (like 10 players) and the number of players with access will rose slowly trough the years.

If anyone has ever watched hermitcraft/mindcrack it could be something like that. A friendly whitelist server with comunity areas, personal shops, some kind of land protection would be needed anyways. From the start it could be a staff only thing but players can be added as the time goes.

I'm neither for or against because running another server would of course have it's own expenses, but I just tried to make the idea a bit more clear for everyone.

That's exactly what I was thinking of and I have a solution for the server problem: remove the 6th CTW server and use that for the private one. This souldn't be a problem, becoase 4 CTW servers are always played by just 2 or 3 players.

Archived