Material Absorber - RFTools

iLogix

Heyhey, as i started with the RFtools Dimension Stuff, i would like to ask why the Material Absorber is restricted, i need  it to build some new dimensions as i cant get any draconium or UU Matter or emerald ore dimelet right now, it would be cool when i could use it somehow, maybe we can make the material aborber as an 'crafting' thing so put the material abosrber + 100 of the items into the dimlet workbench together to get the dimlet we want.

For now the dimlet workbench is pretty useless as we cant work with the material absorber.

You need to get dimlets the old fashioned way, by killing lots of enderman or trading with villagers. And if you are truly desperate, you could buy or trade some from other players in our multiplayer server.

The absorber is cirrently restricted for very good reasons, as it bypasses the town protections that we have in place.

Well, you can make dimlet from what you get, and then find one if the dimlet libraries which spawn in them. If you get lucky you'll find what you need. If not, bum it off another player with trade or in game cash.

Archived