Market Listings Vanishing

Sir_Nom_

Hello,

I have listed a few things within the last 4ish days on the market on this server and when I have come back from being away, they have been removed and I have not received my items, nor have I received any money. I am wondering what is going on? I have lost a potential 20k in listings..

I have also been trying your direct support. I have made tickets everyday for the past 3 days and received nothing clearly back, unless I was afk at the time.

thanks

Sir_Nom_

Just wanted to confirm this is an issue.
Some items just dont seem to work correctly in market, or only are available until restart. After that there is no message, no Transaction log and the Items are gone.

It happened for me with Plastic Bags and Luggages, which are both containers, maybe its because of that. The Luggage also is a mob, maybe thats the problem.

Now I understand for the 'containers' to be not liked on market since they allow scamming, but then we should at least get them back, not lose them uncommented. ;)

- scitor

Archived