Spawn griefed (LIVE)

scitor

Hey guys, I already wrote all this in Discord, but here again:

The spawn is totally destroyed, the admin shop emptied and above the spawn point is a hole to bedrock, meaning every new player or everyone without wings keeps dying in a loop.

The griefer was invisible and we were waching it happen, like shown in the clip below:

- scitor

I want to say that I never seen this incident, but there was an invisible person in my base with admin commands for breaking blocks and he/she destroyed my ME system in front of my eyes. I went to fix it numerous times only for them to be broken again infront of me. Luckily I have perms set so that no one else can damage blocks or pick up items except people that are a part of my town. So it is clear a hacker and something needs to be done maybe or it is someone with given admin permissions going rogue. Don't understand why people do that sort of thing..

The event mentioned here and my event seem to similar not to mention. GameYard also lost his ME system to someone with admin commands also..

Question: how do you know there was someone there? Sometimes AE systems break if there is a security terminal attached.

I'm just saying, it could be other things, don't be so quick to assume it's a staff. Sometimes other players will go invisible and use exploits to do that sort of thing. I don't know whether it was staff or not, and I don't believe it was, but for now and in the future, set your enter permission to false to ensure only you, your town mates, and certain staff can access your town.

About the spawn griefing, it's still under investigation.

It isn't connected to a security terminal so it didn't get done by mistake.. It was coincidentally a minute after I invited GameYard to have a view of my base and made entry to my base allowed. I made sure every other thing that he could do or anyone else could do was disabled. I went to spawn and quickly returned to hear a popping noise like a chest had spilled out. I checked and seen my ME system. I have 4 ME Drives full and the 3 that had storage in them were the ones that broke. I placed them down again and it happened again in front of my eyes, then onces more and it happened again. I then changed permissions back to what it was and placed again and it happened again. I then held onto the drives for a while and put them down later for them to finally stay put. 

For only the 3 that had drives in them to break each time, so that if I wasnt present, I would have lost everything, is suspicious. I can't see any fault in the minecraft mods that would allow this.. I think it is a person. Of course it doesn't have to be a staff member.. But it could be a hacker either hacking a staff member or somehow bypassing server commands.

thanks,
nom

Archived