[Unban Request) (Ludwiczek)

Suchson

[1] In-Game Username:

Ludwiczek

[2] Details of Situation:

My friend got banned while he was listening and chillin' to his favourite music and at the same time fishing on the server. Stuff must have assumed that he somehow "spawned" item that is not obtainable on the server when he simply looted it out of the water (very high lvl fishing skill in mcmmo).

[3] Ban Category:

Illegal Enchantments [Pure]

[4] Ban Duration:

4days

[5] Staff Member:

ItsIsma29R

[6] ScreenShots:

bw133Ko.jpg

[7] Your Reason:

My friend shouldn't got this ban, because all enchanted stuff is earned in legal way. When you'll be skilled enough in fishing, you can catch from a pond uncommon intems with enchantments unobtainable on enchanting table. So why staff considered it as illegal enchantments?

Hi ItsIsma29R,

It is sad that admins of the servers do not know what mods and plugins they have installed on the server. Please feel free to read what mcmmo fishing level gives :)

http://mcmmo.wikia.com/wiki/Fishing

Fishing - Magic Hunter - find enchanted items. 

There are many tutorials on youtube showing hot to drop those items. 

Please unban me and give me my items back :)

With regards,

Ludwiczek

@LudwiczekIt is very easy to blame the work we do on the server. Daily reporting user with Duped Items, Illegal Items and Enchantments not allowed.. A mistake so have somebody.

Remember that this is a game. And it is not necessary to study all the plugins Curse/Spigot. Next time could refer to the Staff wirh more respect and valuing the work that we do on a daily basis.

Unbanned!

Closed.

Archived