Bug abuse

ZoneTaka

So Vollmilch has found a way to get a butt tonne of Legendary keys and even after my warning of not to use them he went and spam used them all and even shared it around. (Screenshots below)

2017-01-27_02.52.25.png

Was only able to add one screenshot but he went and used well over 50 keys

3 hours ago, Skilande_ said:

Can you name the players he shared his keys with?

lordbills_ he got about 8 of the keys then heard me trying to stop the guy so stopped being a part of it.

Also how often does Bruny come on since he still needs to fix my purchase issue ?

2 hours ago, ZoneTaka said:

lordbills_ he got about 8 of the keys then heard me trying to stop the guy so stopped being a part of it.

Also how often does Bruny come on since he still needs to fix my purchase issue ?

I took care of lordbills_, and Brunyman has a dynamic schedule so I am not sure when he gets on.

7 hours ago, brunyman said:

How did he dupe? I can't find this name on DW  Vollmilch773

full ender chest of keys (white/white/white) where he was telling people to go and take them, multiple people accused him of duping and he didn't deny just kept ignoring and telling people to take the keys and use them. (ps: ender chest would refill as he looked in it, not when others looked into it)

Archived