Admin Misunderstanding pls fix

Indy_Gaming

I would like a rollback     Account Name: indybrandon

Town name: DragonTown

Coordinates:  from x:-2782 y:103 z:1337 to x:-2735 y:55 z:1400

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: January 21st  13:00 Canadian eastern time

Description of Issue: My friend DragonMaster278 raided an unclaimed base and brought back ME drives, little did we know there was duped ledgendary keys inside. Now our ME Drives are ALL gone, pls rollback our base and remove only the keys. we did not know they were duped and now DragonMaster278 was blamed for duping, pls fix :(

@brunymanWhile the base may been "unclaimed" it was still protected using RFTool Shields.  Although I was not involved with the original taking of this evidence - I could see why it was initially assumed that duping was involved.  There are high levels of items in the ME System in question which the base they are currently in has no possible way of creating, let alone in the amount that are present.  Upon my review of this ME System I had realized who the drives actually belong to - a Sponsor and friend of mine - amdeus98.  After further review to determine which drives, if any, did not belong to amdeus98, I have found that every drive in the system has an unquestionable connection to her base (blocks with her name on it, blocks that cannot be attained without creative permissions, the appropriate amount of blocks to rebuild various structures of the base).  As a result, the drives have yet again been removed.

I am further requesting the rollback of the above base to Thursday Jan 5 2017 at 1200 (UTC -5) as well as the following selection (-1057, 3744), (-1152, 3887) to the same date and time.  Thus, restoring both bases to their original state so that nothing is in question as to what belongs to whom.

I was the one who originally removed the drives. I was informed that the people in this town were openings a massive number of legendary keys. Upon investigation of their base, I found a huge number of both types of keys in their drives, along with large amounts of other suspiciousitems. 

The keys were obviously duped, as there were hundreds of them, and so that's what I banned the town members for. I confiscated the drives because almost all of what was in them was clearly not legitimate. 

The other issue was that they were giving the keys away to other players.

Yes I now realize they were duped but they were not duped by me and dragonmaster278 they were from an unclaimed base which dragonmaster278 looted so I believe it unfair that we lose all of our hardwork for someone else's rule breaking! Why not just remove the duped items from the ME system instead of the legit items that I have made over the course of months! Also I believe that if you were to roll the base back to the 20th then the duped items would still be in our ME system try rolling it back to the 5th of January instead of the 20th.

The issue is no longer the duped (actually creatively spawned) items but rather the act of griefing a base. "Raiding" a players base is actually griefing, claimed or not.  The drives present were clearly from the base that was destroyed.  Unfortunately there's not presently a way to tell what drives may have existed before hand or when this act had actually occurred.  Though my initial guess of the 20th is indeed incorrect as amdeus had first noticed the base was griefed on the 10th.  

2 hours ago, indybrandon said:

I believe it unfair that we lose all of our hardwork for someone else's rule breaking! 

Losing months of work for someones rule breaking is truly an awful thing...
XsaKVfS.jpg

Archived