Age/Sex: 15 male

Do you have a microphone?: no

Nationality: I don't know

How long can you play + Time Zone: 2 hours a day

Do you think you can meet our requirements ?: Yes

Can you understand and make yourself clear in English?: Yes

-----------------------------------
2. Staff Knowledge

What can you offer us as a Helper?: Because I will help any one that needs help with the server

How would you describe yourself as a Helper, what do you value in a good Staff Member?: I would help you guys out and be good loyal to the members etc.

3. Motivation

Why do you wish to join the Craftersland Staff?: because you guys are a good helping staff and I will help out more 

What are your expectations from us?: that you guys are good people

4. Minecraft Experience

When did you start playing Minecraft?: 2011

Do you have premium or cracked account ?: no

When did you start playing on Craftersland?: 2013

Have you ever been banned?: I don't know

What is the reason for you to play on this Server?: because my friend told me about it and its really fun

2 Players are fighting (swearing at each other etc.) in global chat, what do you do?: I would talk to them in a party chat and tell them what they need and ill help them one by one and then I will answer there problem and if that doesn't help I will tell them to stop or I will report them to you guys

5. Other relevant information

This is your chance to impress us. Write about yourself, your dedication to Minecraft or anything you find relevant for us to know. I play a lot I like the game its really fun but your server is better because I get to play around other people and its cool how you guys are a really good server

Again, if we are looking for staff, it would be in the staff application area. However, at this time we are not looking for any staff, and so we are not accepting any staff applications at this time. Please stop making these posts, and wait until the applications for the server you play on to open.

Topic closed.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived