Lost items on server save

P0WeRZz

Hi,

Recently I was moving all my storage which included 2 resonant strongboxes containing all our ingots and other resources.

I removed the strongboxes using a wrench, so nothing special happened. When they dropped on the floor they dissappeared before i was able to pick them up.

We storare ores/ingots/gems in seperate strongboxes. 

It is also worth mentioning all those crate items were a total of 3 people that bought [Premium] yesterday, so we got alot of packages.

The items we lost:

• 2 Resonant Strongboxes (Legendary crate)
  • 2x first Thermal Ingots legendary package (total 128Copper/128Tin/64Silver/64Lead/32Ferrous/32Shiny) 
  • 1x second Thermal Ingots legendary package (total 32ManaInfused/32Electrum/32Invar/32Bronze/16Signalum/16Lumium/16Enderium)
  • 1x legendary Gems Supply
  • Around 2 stacks of redstone blocks
  • Around 1,5 stack of iron
  • Around a stack of gold
  • 12 Nether stars (from vote keys)
  • 128 Nether Quartz
  • 128-ish certuz quartz
  • 50 diamonds
  • 2 emeralds
  • 32-ish aluminium brass ingot

I'm sure we had more, but because this is already becoming quite a long list, i listed our most important items

Alternatively you could request a rollback in the chunk you broke the strongboxes and all items could be recovered. But a rollback is only done during maintenance, so that's ~Friday.

otherwise leave it as it is and an Admin will make the refund when they are next online :-)

• quagma locked this topic

Archived