[Complaint]  (bosuhexxit and Un_Loup_des_Bois)

craftyguy23

In-Game Nickname: (bosuhexxit and Un_Loup_des_Bois)

Time and date: 3PM (GMT+0) 3/5/17

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

1. Un_Loup_des_Bois complains bosuhexxit is constantly spamming tp requests to him *(1). He provides a screenshot *(2).
  2. bosuhexxit claims he is spamming Un_Loup_des_Bois to give him back stuff he got from killing him in the nether. I provided chat log *(3).
  3. Un_Loup_des_Bois admits he killed bosuhexxit in order to stop him spamming tp. I provided chat log *(4). 

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

*(1) :

[14:38:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] Un_Loup_des_Bois: stop spam tp

[14:38:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To Un_Loup_des_Bois: who spams tp?

[14:38:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From Un_Loup_des_Bois: bosuhexxit

*(2):

http://imgur.com/a/P5dfy

*(3):

[14:39:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To bosuhexxit: stop spamming tp

[14:42:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] bosuhexxit: give my items back!!!!!!!!!!

[14:42:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] bosuhexxit: and i'll not spam anyomore (saying he wants his items back to stop spamming)

[14:43:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To bosuhexxit: are you spamming tp (still)?

[14:44:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From bosuhexxit: yah because he killed me in nether and don't wanna give my items back

*(4):

[14:45:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] To Un_Loup_des_Bois: he says you killed him in the nether

[14:45:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From Un_Loup_des_Bois: yes we have killed him beacause he spammed the tp command.

Later:

[14:50:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] From Un_Loup_des_Bois: a big part of his stuff burnt, but we have a little pat

List of eyewitnesses: 

N/A

Archived