Tesseracts turned to obsidian

Kaisen_Sora

The Server crashed just as I was finished building my reactor with brianmeyers and after about 30-45 minutes passed. The server came back up and I logged in to find out that my 4 tesseracts have been turned into obsidian. I do not know how they turned into obsidian but its obliviously got to do with the server crashing. Could a helper/mod investigate this problem and resolve it. 4 Tesseracts were turned to obsidian so I need them to be replaced. Brian was here with me and saw that the tesseracts were there before server crash. Uploading 1 screenshot of the incident as only 0.49Mb is the maximum for image uploading. 

Warrior_Sora12

tesseract missing 1.PNG

• Founder

One of those tessaracts were crashing the server, so if you place them in the same setup you will start crashing the server again and turn them into obsidian once again.

I refunded you 4 tessaracts, in your inventory.

I don't understand I changed my setup for the tesseracts and the server still crashed?????? What am I gonna do? Those tesseracts are the thing that makes my reactor work. I forgot to add my tesseracts dissappeared again but I can simply make them. Up to you if you want to refund them or not.

Archived