UnBan HackerHDPRO (Translated into English)

HackerHDPRO

[1] In-Game Username:

- HackerHDPRO -

[2] Details of Situation:

- I will describe my situation to begin these are the tests against me:

20170329092310.png

20170329092404.png

I ask the moderators because they do not see the image well there it is clearly seen that it is obstructing the place of wool and those that we are surrounding it we are trying to kill it or whatever it is so that I let the wool,

The Mx1234 user in his report against me mentioned as witnesses to LynesMC and Thor Thorson who are my friends and rather are witnesses of what he was doing.

[3] Ban Category:

- CTW -

[4] Ban Duration:

- I was banned from the PREMIUM server, then I entered the non-premium to ask for help to a helper and I reduced the Ban but now in the NO PREMIUM (which I never play), so I was hurt much more than I already was. 

SERVER PREMIUM:

93a3234fd14c04d592cd731438c39b33.png

SERVER NO PREMIUM: 

c20addf359dd6401b11bd9908e288dc3.png

[5] Staff Member:

- Zyko and adria_20002 -

[6] ScreenShots:

- This image shows what I was trying to do and was not hurting anyone but him (you can see I wanted to put the wool I had in my inventory, because of him we lost the game) -

c2a51b083e0a6eba00326ac8099fe5ec.png

[7] Your Reason:

- Well this type of players just want to annoy, I think that I did not do anything wrong, I just tried to get the player to move, I was not "Trolling my team", that was not my goal and the players who see them My friend's sides are friends and they tried to make him move just like me, -

I ask that I remove the Ban which I suppose was a misunderstanding, I already lost a lot of time for this and gathering evidence to clarify things of what really happened, (I am banned both on the premium server and non-premium so please Remove my ban from both).

29 minutes ago, MarceLOL said:

¿Por qué le tiran veneno si no mata. Y que está prohibido en no-premium debido a la prohibición de la prima

With the poison sometimes move and stop obstructing, and I was not prohibited in the No-premium was an error of the moderator adria_20002, since he had to reduce my prohibition in the Premium

31 minutes ago, LynesMC said:

HackerHDPRO está mintiendo, él nos estaba tirando pociones de veneno. Y todo el mundo sabe que las pociones de veneno no matan. Lo hizo para que nos molestan, me tiró también.

LOL? You are blind? Look, the intention was only to throw potions to the one who was obstructing the passage of wool, I would not argue with you and I thought you were a good person!

1 hour ago, HackerHDPRO said:

It was not reduced, and I just wasted my time,

Can you please calm down?

Just wait for @Zyko. And dont say that you are wasting your time. Bacause WE are trying to help you. You most understand that we're here for free and cuz we like it, so dont disparage our labor and be patient.

@HackerHDPRO you are right. I haven't noticed that he was sitting on the wool thing. Apologize for this, you will be unbanned when I get home, in 2 hrs

@Mx1234 will be punished for obsturing the place where you put the wool, it looks to me like team trolling.

Again , apologize for this inconvenience!

Edit: Unbanned.

Edit 2: Now I understand why Mx1234 did that. You deserve all the insults you get from the other players.;)

T/C!

Archived