Craftersland, no. TerrariaLand!/April Fools 2017

Henk

April fools!

As you know with the decline of the popularity of minecraft and the increase of numbers in Terraria, we, Crafterslands, have decided to move away from Minecraft and go forward with Terraria.

Allow me to present to you, TerrariaLand.

q7qeUoh.png

You may see some familiar blocks from Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion and RFtools. This is just the tip of the iceberg as we only have a handful of mods yet to patch for our new Terraria servers. The intention is to patch every mod and every modpack to these new servers. We've done so much patching to get every modpack up and running, we are really close to finishing off Skyfactory and will be able to release it within a few days. Let's have a sneak peak at Skyfactory:

ydsGprw.png

As you see it's exactly like the original, single block island with a tree and endless possibilities!

Changelog V1.0 Beta:

MODS:

• Applied energistics Added
  • AE2 stuff Added
  • Thermal Expansion Added
  • Thermal Foundation Added
  • Thaumcraft Added
  • RFtools Added
  • Tinker's Construct Added
  • Big Reactors Added
  • Botania Added
  • EnderIO Added
  • Ex Nihilo Added
  • Ex Compressium Added
  • Ex Astris Added
  • Extra utilities Added
  • Draconic Evolution Added
  • DecoCraft Added
  • Chance Cubes Added
  • Immersive Engineering Added
  • Jabba Added
  • Iron Chests Added
  • Loot++ Added
  • Magical Crops Added
  • Minefactory Reloaded Added
  • OpenBlocks Added
  • Pam's Harvestcraft Added
  • VeinMiner Added

PLUGINS:

• CratesPlus Added
  • MyTown Added
  • WorldEdit Added
  • BuyCraft - Added ingame
  • Essential Added
  • PermissionsEx Added
  • CreativeItemTag Added! - Creative in Terraria!
  • ItemRestrict Added
  • DirectSupport Added
  • RandomLocationTeleporter Added
  • InfiniteWorld Added
  • SimpleClans Added
  • iAuction Added
  • GlobalMarket Added

Our intentions are that within the month shut down all modded servers and move them to Terraria! 

Welcome to TerrariaLand!

April fools.

Oh Wauw!

99.99999999% chance dis is das aprilll fools.exe

YOU AINT FOOLING NOBODY AFTER LAST YEAR!

I helped develop some of the textures, since I can't code at all. Well, more like I was consulted on the textures. 

Well, i only made one of the textures. It was a squid. There's squids now. We had to make a whole new mod to get them in, and only because I insisted.

It took us three weeks to figure it out, and I'm glad we did.

Oh that's right @quagma! I still have that squid somewhere.... let me see...

WR2kdIj.png

It replaces the current goldfish texture. Aswell it got a mama - which I didn't have a loccal savefile for is a completely new mob!

We know a squid got more tentacles than 3, but we had to work with 12x12 pixels here.

EDIT: I "found" it animated too.

FinalUp.gif.caef0119715778e190c29eda611b053c.gifFinalDown.gif.4c1a4242d8b13e2568e77e59c48547d1.gif

FinalLeft.gif.6f90bd3653579211289c68460d96e1dc.gif

FinalRight.gif.e348fe9615da746db72fc8770c13565e.gif

15 hours ago, Nukelar said:

Last Years Was much better

MUCH BETTER

Agreed, for two reasons.

- EULA was an actual concern back then, with servers closing down one after another.

- It was posted by Power, making it much easier to fall for. He did do an excellent job putting it together though; it felt so real. I recall lots of us were really upset with that one.

Great job nonetheless, @Henkekalmar. That must've taken some good prep. ^_^

1 minute ago, Jimmel said:

Agreed, for two reasons.

- EULA was an actual concern back then, with servers closing down one after another.

- It was posted by Power, making it much easier to fall for. He did do an excellent job putting it together though; it felt so real. I recall lots of us were really upset with that one.

Great job nonetheless, @Henkekalmar. That must've taken some good prep. ^_^

I looked for it all day for it to be officially posted by Bruny or Powerwarp, they seemed caught up with other stuff though :-)
At the same time I didn't want there to be that big of a fuss over it, I didn't want half of our community abandoning ship cause they thought the threat was real. I felt I drew a pretty good line that if they thought about it they would understand it was an april fool's joke but it still had it's comedic purpose. 

Cheers.

Archived