Community Server Continued

Powerwarp

Community Server Poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Pack Choices (If you want another pack, suggest it below)

• ResonantRise v3
    • Project ozone pack
    • Tech Magic Industry's
  2. 2. Will you play this server

• I will 100% play the server, and can purchase a membership immediately
    • I definitely cannot play this server.
    • I am interested, but don't think I can play.

Hi,

If you have not read the original topic, make sure you do so you can understand what is going on!

I need to make another topic, as the last one was outdated, and I don't know if the server has enough support. I have decided that I definitely want to go through with this, but the question is can I? :P. I don't want to make a server that only a few will play, as I don't think that it will be worth the money for the people who decide to pay.

Above I have made some polls, please answer seriously, and only if you are committed! I would also love to see feedback in posts below, it will really help us decide what we want.

To sum up for those who are still unsure:

1) This will be a whitelist server, in which you must pay a base fee in order to join, in attempt to reduce number of griefers and flamers, and as a result, far less items will be banned.

2) It will be run by the staff and the players on the server, everyone has a say in what plugins / extras are used

3) Rules will be quite harsh, to really put off players just joining to cause issues.

In an effort to get more people to be able to join, I was thinking of doing package deals, so for example:

1 x membership = $5

2 x membership = $8

3 x membership = $10

Meaning that you can pay for a group of friends to play, who may not necessarily get a chance to play otherwise.

Remember to post your suggestions below!

-Powerwarp

5 minutes ago, Henkekalmar said:

Exciting!

You know I'll be there ;-) 

Would the fee be monthly fee or a one time payment? 

Just one time, I wouldn't expect players to make monthly payment, it's a lot to ask and isn't really needed on our side. As long as we get a few new players joining each month.

22 minutes ago, ZengZ said:

Ill playing there as well. Have you think about any ranks (Vip,Premiun) for  supporting the server?

Yes, I think we could add this, but I don't want to sell sponsor membership or anything with /gm 1 :P. I think that we could add some commands for VIP and Premium, yes. I also want the basic player to have a few VIP commands too. If you think you can defiantly play make sure to vote! :D

10 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I would love playing on this, but I do not think I can pay for it, for the reasons I wont talk about atm.

So unless someone Is good enough to pay the group fee... But I still highly support this.

We may be able to do some giveaways, or something like that, I understand your position don't worry.

Sounds good! A server with some dedicated players seems fun.
I don't care if its Project Ozone or ResonantRise tbh.

also, not having as many banned items allows people to be more creative, and progress faster in some cases!
Any idea of the timespan we are looking at before it's a reality?

23 minutes ago, ontario_99 said:

Sounds good! A server with some dedicated players seems fun.
I don't care if its Project Ozone or ResonantRise tbh.

also, not having as many banned items allows people to be more creative, and progress faster in some cases!
Any idea of the timespan we are looking at before it's a reality?

I want to get a good idea of numbers first. If we can have a player base of around 10 to start, then we will be good to go. When we get a few more votes I will make a forum section & set something up on our store for those who want to be apart of it. So to answer your question, im hoping within a few weeks :P, but if you are part of the server you will have a good indication, as we will be doing everything ourselves :P. Making the spawn should be our first priority, which should be fun to do!

• Powerwarp pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Toxicpleb said:

So just one question, can a cracked player join? i mean paying for the server entry ofc 

I would only assume @Powerwarp woulf make it accessiable tor everyone, no matter premium or cracked. As we have alot of cracked players in our community, but as you say the fee would still be there.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Nukelar said:

Powerwarps really busy at the moment with exams or something so it may be a whlie @Toxicpleb

On 04/06/2017 at 6:54 AM, Toxicpleb said:

any progress? do we get a new server?

I've got exams till the end of the month, so going to start work on it once I've finished.

Hello,

So my only issue with this is im willing to pay to play on a server free of any restrictions(or as little as possible to keep i healthy) but what im worries about is that at some point people will lose interest for example with skyfactory, you reach a point where u can just do anything u want at any point u want meaning there isnt much left to do will there be a way around this?

On 2017-6-6 at 6:33 PM, Terminator said:

That is a really good idea in fact. I love it. It would keep the server fresh, populated and fun aswell.

This is where i tried to go with my comment but power didnt respond, this was my initial thought aswell since we are paying for the server why not have a vote after like 10 months of it being open to "renew" our payment and start another pack on which we get to choose our new benefits all over again and choose the modpack that is most liked at that point in time, knowing this would take a while to do i set it at 10 months but who knows we could do it like 3/4 of the year in so at 9 or maybe even 8 months depending on howmuch time such a change might take.

• 2 weeks later...

"Maybe like every year we could change the ModPack/Gamemode, i would love that tbh"

1 year is kinda too long according that it isnt a "exepert mode" you can reach dead end prety fast even without rushing. 6-8 months would be perfect.

Okay guys, my exams are finally over! I'm going to start work on the server now and the pack will be RR3. With regards to the length of time we have the pack on for, that will be up to all of us :P. So, it could be 6 months - it could be a year, it just depends on what we're all thinking. Anyone who plays will be able to make suggestions, and will be able to vote on them :).

Archived