Unban BigMan5208

BigMan5208

[1] In-Game Username:

BigMan5208
[2] Details of Situation:

so i was jailed and muted for spam because i was getting kicked because of "logged in from another location" every time I tried to join the server. That made my username spam BigMan5208 joined the server and BigMan5208 left the server.

[3] Ban Category:

Jail/mute then ban

[4] Ban Duration:

6 days

[5] Staff Member:

Don i think

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

I feel like i did not deserve this mute/jail and ban. This situation was non intentional and out of my control whether it happened or not.

I don't have a brother and I did not send those. Now I know someone had my password. I'm actually really sorry this guy said those things. But honestly it was not me. And I changed my password. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I was hacked and my username was changed to BustingAFatOne.  I'm really sorry. 

@DonVanhugenstyn First of all, I don't know where in the rules did you find any punishment that says 3 hours of jail, besides I assume you were using rule 15 as I can't find any rule for staff abuse, the first punishment is a warn and I can't see any warnings given to this player.

Secondly, where did that ban came from? It's a 6 days ban for 3x mute bypassing, if he bypasses it 3 times before you punish him with the first offense you don't have the right to punish him for the third, besides where in the rules did you find that punishment?

Therefore, as I can't understand what rule set you are using and the reason of the ban doesn't help either the player will be unbanned.

10 hours ago, Skilande_ said:

@DonVanhugenstyn First of all, I don't know where in the rules did you find any punishment that says 3 hours of jail, besides I assume you were using rule 15 as I can't find any rule for staff abuse, the first punishment is a warn and I can't see any warnings given to this player.

Secondly, where did that ban came from? It's a 6 days ban for 3x mute bypassing, if he bypasses it 3 times before you punish him with the first offense you don't have the right to punish him for the third, besides where in the rules did you find that punishment?

Therefore, as I can't understand what rule set you are using and the reason of the ban doesn't help either the player will be unbanned.

[7] No Excessive Use of Profanity/Swearing/CAPs:
-1st offense = Warning
-2nd offense = 5 minute Mute
-3rd offense = 30 minute mute

[9] No Insulting Staff.
-1st offense = warning
-2nd offense = 24 hour mute
-3rd offense = permanent mute

(Includes anything that can be considered offensive)

[11] Use Common Sense:

-Punishment dealt with relevancy to the situation.
(Choosing to do stupid actions, to harm the server, offend others or affect gameplay)
(For example, a racist or explicit skin or username, or offensive structures i.e nudism)

But its always been punishments for broken rules are guidelines and his *warning* was the 1st short mute, his second *warning* was jail (mute #2 also) and as he violated a mute, then again when he was in jail he's broken a rule while bypassing a mute and insulting staff rule #9 he's doubling down breaking 2 at once so yes I banned him, That's why.

rules broken before mute 1
rules broken after mute 3
rules broken after jail 5
banned

The person in control of the account had a blatant disregard for rules, punishments and me. Hacked or not the account that is used is held responsible for what is done. Its apparent here that they wouldn't have cared for the warning either the result would have been the same in the end anyways I fast tracked it.

Firstly, I've told you before, those are not the rules that we are using, the rules were re-written and changed to these ones.

Secondly, if you were to read the proper rules you would've seen this:

[20] Use common sense:

• If you have abused a 'loop-hole' in our rules, then the punishment will be decided by me with the help of the GM+'s.

If you cause us too much trouble it may result in a permanent ban.

The "me" in that part means that if you want to apply this rule you will have to contact one of the managers.

And lastly, the link to the rules you posted can't even be accessed by anyone other than the staff.

Therefore, I am going to close this topic because I don't want it to turn into an argument, the topic itself was solved and if you want to add anything else give me a PM either on the forums or on Discord.

Archived