4ed36a05642c41b0d64b05224c47bf39.png

[5] Staff Member:

-(KayWolves)-

[6] ScreenShots:

This is the evidence that was used against me,

1fe2de3713aa71b9b26be1d357252afao.png

[7] Your Reason:

At no time did I impersonate a Staff member

Explanation: 3 people were obstructing the place where the wool is placed as you can see in this image (from my perspective):

AmVPcCN.png

mMss3hc.png

The following image was used as evidence against me, (According to the part that I marked with yellow) I said "Y ya te tome scren xd" I meant that I already took screenshot to report to people who were obstructing the place of wool, and So they can be banned.

298ff6cf52ed5b9c091232e8afb5cb1d.png

Then I told them "Muevanse ahora o serán baneados, les aviso de antemano", does that message mean that I'm impersonating a Staff member? I do not think so, they can not take it as a threat since in reality they are the ones who were Breaking the rules by obstructing the place of wool.

Finally I ask you to see my case again, I see this very unfair since my intention was not to pretend to be a member of the Staff, thank you.

This is the way I like the Unban Requests, with proofs.

I only want to ask you for something, you can use the enderpearls as much as you want, but I suggest you to not abuse the of them to win the games in less than 10 minutes, this makes the game be kind of "unfair" and not funny for all the other users. So you can use them to escape from someone, to not fall into the void, or capture the wool (just wait until at least 10 minutes to do that).

Unban Request Accepted.

I'll let this topic open if any inconvinience has been done with your unban.

Archived