[Presentation] <MairixLV> I AM BACK

MairixLV

Name: Mairis

IGN: MairixLV

Crafter's Land Servers you play: Skyfactory 2.5

A short description of yourself:

Yeah, im so smart, and i have come back after 2 years in hell, learning and going to olympiads n stuff. But now with my as slow as ever laptop i almost threw out of a window 2 years ago, because it started to lagging and crashing and doin crap after my trip to Germany to visit my grandmother, that i lost my staff rank. And all i want to say is: the legend itself has come back

Hobbies and interests:

Its better off you don't know i've started drinking 37% alchocol, but oh well every teen starts to drink eventually.

Discord / Skype Name: skype: mairis.berzins/ discord: Peģiks bļitkins

Yes Jim/Jimmy. Infact i was scrolling trough my old posts a bit ago when i stummbled upon your goodbye post. Didnt think i would see you again. Btw what happened to myiume? 

Lel who's gonna be next? Mrbatman?

15 hours ago, MairixLV said:

Yes Jim/Jimmy. Infact i was scrolling trough my old posts a bit ago when i stummbled upon your goodbye post. Didnt think i would see you again. Btw what happened to myiume? 

Lel who's gonna be next? Mrbatman?

Yeh, thought I'd stick around after all. Myiume's practically gone; he eventually got busy with other projects, if you will.

Haven't heard from Bat in a long time either.

Archived