Nash227

Im here asking for an Unban from the Discord server, I appologize for cussing but it was because a staff member was Cyber Bullying me... {Quagma}.. All im asking for is a 2nd chance, i dont expect being unbanned for that Quagma wants me banned

It's not cyberbullying. Quagma gave you straight answers, if you consider that cyber bullying I don't know what you think you are doing.

I think you have harassed our Staff members and players too much. You leapt over then line.

I don't approve of an unban.

53 minutes ago, Henkekalmar said:

It's not cyberbullying. Quagma gave you straight answers, if you consider that cyber bullying I don't know what you think you are doing.

I think you have harassed our Staff members and players too much. You leapt over then line.

I don't approve of an unban.

I don't also for the same reasons since u have abused our staff and fellow players 

I banned you from the discord for a variety of reasons. Yelling and cussing at staff and moderators, continuously posting in the incorrect areas, disobeying and refusing any requests made by moderators, improper requests, soliciting, threats, harassment, and spamming.

Here is my direct message with Nash on the day he was banned: 

Notice how he only became sorry and apologetic after he was banned. Nash wasn't sorry about his behavior, he was sorry that he got punished for it.

In the public chat he was being worse or just as disrespectful and sympathy seeking. Although the banning in discord deleted the last 24 hours of his messages, he was being just as disrespectful and inconsiderate in a large number of other times: https://pastebin.com/vqatZTDM https://pastebin.com/cEmnRg7c

I can also assure you that at no time was I "cyber bullying" Nash. The reasons I said all of the things that I said is because I am a moderator trying to do my job of keeping the peace, removing problems and troublemakers, and keeping the Discord channels properly maintained. It doesn't matter what your personal history is, I have a job to do.

By doing all of these things which I mentioned above, you lost your privileges to continue using our Discord, and the severity is such that the ban is permanent. You have created more problems than solved. By removing the source of the problems, rather than by treating the symptoms of the problem (see above), I have done my duty as a moderator.

Also, please don't have your friends try to beg for your unbanning. By them not having the entire story, nor all of the correct information, and having received a biased account of events from you, they are unable to properly plead your case, among other things: 

Final answer: No. You are not getting unbanned from the Discord for any reason. It is highly unlikely that your behavior will change, as many of your actions have demonstrated, and it is not worth the risk to unban you.

Sorry for the intervention, but its kinda funny how he stopped using caps after he got banned, haha

Btw bro, hurting yourself isn't gonna fix your problems, its better to talk to your familly or with your friends or even seek help from  a psychologist

Can i tell you something Quagma I stopped using caps i stopped cussing and my friend has proof of you speaking to another staff member and you saying "Nash has been bullying me" when i havent! all im asking for is another Chance and my last chance for which you spoke to Skilande_ to Ban me!

14 minutes ago, Nash227 said:

Help me fix this pls

Technic Launcher 4_27_2017 5_05_47 PM.png

This is an unban topic, if you wish to get technical assistance please make a another topic.

20 minutes ago, Nash227 said:

And i will chance it was because i have anger issues and i have been bullied ever day

You having anger issues does not excuse you. I mean, would you forgive those bullies if they told you that they were doing it because they have ange issues? No you wouldn't. 

If you have proof of any of your statements, it is required that you post it to back yourself up, as well as telling us who and where you got it from. As it stands, the only thing we have is your word against my many text logs and screenshots. And as henkekalmar said, please make separate topics for separate issues.

Quagma, I tried to appologize for me not BEING online i have friends that go through my pc and i do not know how to fix that and i do appologize for what ever happened i just got back from France and im heading to greece in a couple of months.

Nash, for us to even consider this you and I will have to have a conversation on discord and talk this through. Please message me in private, my discord name is:

Henkekalmar#7675

I have added you, you need to accept that for us to chat.

Scratch that, unwilling to cooperate.

On 4/27/2017 at 6:43 PM, quagma said:

Final answer: No. You are not getting unbanned from the Discord for any reason. It is highly unlikely that your behavior will change, as many of your actions have demonstrated, and it is not worth the risk to unban you.

Unban denied.
Topic Closed

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived