Not Enough Staff members

Terminator

So I've been playing on SF lately and I couldn't help but notice how many staff members are actually active on the server. Except @Yusixs which is the most common staff member I see, no other staff members are active and sometimes no staff enters the server for quite some time.

I am suggesting opening the helper applications once again soon. The server needs more staff to operate.

Thanks for your attention.

Soon new wave of staff application starts. It usually opens every month.

As for staff members amount... You see, we (staff members) don`t get any payment for this, it`s totally voluntarily. We spend our own time, and sometime we don`t have alot of it. Schools, coledges, work, or just boredom can turn away staff members from they`r duty. Only most responcible staff members spend more time online then regular players. If you not ready to spend almost whole day online, you will not like to be a staff.

I know this is all voluntarily as a staff member myself, and I see your point that that school and other stuff can stop a player from being on the server.

But, my point is that we need more staff right now. Letting a server just stand without regular staff members for a month till new applications? I dont think this should happen.

I think most of our servers would need more staff members. I think the only server(s) we have that have alot of staff - and active - would probably be network and DW20. 

IE at this moment pretty much got no active helpers except Kaliber and I have yet to see a Helper online on Tekkit from after my transfer. Although I'm told Max is around every now and then. And we know how SF is... Yusixs stand alone as a staff members if we won't consider like Skilande.

SF is an extreme example and I think opening applications for all servers would be a good idea. If that is out of the question then I encorange other staff members to transfer to SF to fill the gaps. 

59 minutes ago, Timur said:

You see, we (staff members)

And I'm sure Terminator would know this, as he is actually a staff member...

This is a really sensitive topic. I'd love by getting in the details of what all of you said but that goes beyond the boundaries of the staff talk rule and this is in suggestions

Though i will say thank you guys for supporting Terminator on this. Yes, i will admit that it is relatively easy to staff Skyfactory compared to other servers but that doesn't excuse the rest of the SF staff to go inactive in skyfactory without making an inactivity notice.

@brunyman if you are reading this, please consider on opening the apps again, I can give you a un-biased account of every SF staff member's activity since February 1st if you want to aswell

Apply while you can! 

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived