Unban Rabid_Rabbitz

Rabid

[1] In-Game Username:

Rabid_Rabbitz
[2] Details of Situation:

Simple Account Hijacking.

[3] Ban Category:

http://ns539541.ip-144-217-10.net/tekkitbans/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=Rabid_Rabbitz&server=0

The current one, along with the erroneous mute.

[4] Ban Duration:

7 Days

[5] Staff Member:

Henkekalmar

[6] ScreenShots:

-Check Uploaded.

[7] Your Reason:

It's a simple IP check. Hell I would have done it myself, but I'd probably be told to go to the forums anyway.

Informed Skilande_ 4 minutes before Ohanno posted that. And even in Ohanno's Post it shows multiple login/logout events.

Capturdddde.JPG

Captureeee.JPG

I tried to correct it, but it got changed immediately after I changed it. Sorry if it offended you.

But anyways,
You know this is out of my character to do what I was accused of. To think you didn't noticed that I don't do said things. My Ban history has been crystal clear until today because of someone else's wrong doing.

I'm not sure why you don't believe me all of the sudden. It's very disheartening.

Hello Rabid!

As the actions were made from your account you are responsible of the security of your own account - and therefore you also stand responsible for thse actions.
For further information, you were muted and bypassed your mute, which is considered exploiting. You earned yourself the first offense in exploiting previously that day, getting the 2d ban - that you bought an unban for - and this counts as you second offense which means a 7d ban. 

Unban appeal denied, you are welcome back to the server in ~6days. This decision is final and will not change.

This is also not purely my own actions but the decision(s) have been approved.

Topic closed.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived