Unfair ban

SkriiLexx_PvP

[1] In-Game Username:

TheCryeZ
[2] Details of Situation:

I was afk with the hb in the hand and some player I threw the hb to minepro2 and he saw me with the hb, I take a photo since I think it was me

[3] Ban Category:

HB in safe zone

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

Fire_Ligth

[6]:ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

It was very unfair since I was afk with the hb in hand and minepro2 I took a screenshot right when the hb was released and I am pointed to.

That test that showed minepro2 does not clearly show that TheCryeZ has tried the hb

I dont know what to do here.

The reason that Cryez use could be true, or can be make up to get away.

We have to consider that this user have been banned twice for the same reason. (I have report this user)

However.. is true that the evidence that minepro shared aint enought to confirm the use of hiddemblade. It would be better if the evidence would be a video.

@Fire_Ligth the desicion is up to you.

With this proof you can perfectly see that you were throwing the HB. Is a lot of coincidence that just when minepro pass in front of you another player throw it to him (and you were wearing the HB in the hand).

And if we see your history, you were banned 2 times for the same reason.

Unban denied.

T/C.

Archived