Unban Request Zombiegamer278

Zombiegamer278

[1] In-Game Username:

Zombiegamer278
[2] Details of Situation:

Logged into Admins account then got banned.

Then logged into my other minecraft account then got ip banned

[3] Ban Category:

Ip Ban

[4] Ban Duration:

Forever

[5] Staff Member:

Skilande_ and Hankekalmar

[6] ScreenShots:

Attached bellow

[7] Your Reason:

I was happy to get the 1 week ban.

But i did not know logging into your other account was ip banable

i am happy for the 1 week ban to stay but i would like the ip ban to be lifted

Desktop 05.05.2017 - 21.23.19.06.png

8 minutes ago, Zombiegamer278 said:

I was happy to get the 1 week ban.

It was a two week ban and as it state,s this was " Subject to change " as this had to be looked over with the higherups. This was a temporary ban I put as a security precaution, I also banned Nukelar for the same lenght.

You made threats in chat, that you would hack your way onto one of our Admin's,

2017-05-05_14.34.08.png

I also have records of your IP making attempts to log into and hack Nukelars account. Incase the picture above isn't proof enough, you then also when I performed this ban you used a alt account to ban evade. It was at this time I got Skilande_ on to perform a IP ban on you as making attempts to hack our staff members is a serious matter.

@Zombiegamer278 Heres a little suggestion, dont try to login with my account, ever, it dosent end well.  Also Saying You Knew My passwd is Complete BS on my half as i use one dam long passwd now, theres also the staff key, which is probaly the thing you said you knew and even the chances of you knowing that are nearly 0 .

So, the ban will be 16 days from now, 14 days for the initial punishment (1d passed), 2 days for the bypass and 1 day for the threats. Next time you'll try anymore stunts like this it will not end this well.

@CirlceStrafing_ This is not a joke, anymore comments like that will be punished, don't interfere with staff business.

T/C

Archived