True ACv2

Ranlas

So one year has passed since i asked about the acv2 (not the test server for acv1), and as i can see, nothing has changed. What i am looking for is someone to answer to 2 questions: Will the acv2 return, and if not, would you share the map? It was brilliant :-) and if yes, how long would it take? Thanks

Wasn't very popular with the community; doubt it's coming back anytime soon. Besides, I'd rather have them update v1 to 1.11 and get rid of that test server that's been sitting there for months now instead.

2 hours ago, Terminator said:

no one played on the server and it was empty most of the time

yeah, after it was hacked online dropped very hard, but before this happened it was quite popular - 20-30 people all day, if i'm right. So i almost was the only one who played until it had closed, even though some weird bugs happened to me) good old days

44 minutes ago, Sangr said:

what was the point of this anyway? is it just 2 acv1 servers with minor differencies?

Looks that way, however there have been significant changes in the economy system and plugins currently used on v1. New ones have been added, too. It's just a different experience once you give it a go and start playing.

The test server was never meant to replace v2, which was built with different mechanics in mind. When it first came on, it was specifically stated that it's only gonna be there for a short while, so everyone can grab a taste of what v1 will look and feel like once updated to 1.10-11. Thing is it's been months already, and the whole concept of a test server is fading away. They need to get this moving; trash the test server, wipe and update v1. 

If v2's not coming back anytime soon, a new server could be discussed, potentially a new minigame. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived