[Rollback Request] Tiredman72

Account Name: Bluvian
Island Rollback or Inventory Rollback: Island Rollback
Island owner name: Bluvian
Coordinates: -13594, 3598
Time/date[Time/Date you want it rolled back to]: 6:30 -7 PM EST 5/16/2017
Description of Issue: many mistakes, listed two here since they are the worst. W.E. messed up drives and lost cells, six farming station configures resetted without hoe, Cells might have alot of stuff in it. other W.E command destroyed bottom row of drives and undo the command and didn't know about cells floating on floor, they are long gone.  W.E. didn't copy the items inside a block, or it's configured info. And I forgot the pickaxe was still binded to a //copy which is 5x5 dirt blocks with four torches and i was holding the pickaxe and right clicked the terminal... you guessed it. 
*Screenshots: Took screenshots AFTER messed up and undo..2017-05-16_20_20_56.thumb.png.7c933508d07eb6a43fa8ded9626f62e2.png

[20:00:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [S+][Helper] Tiredman72: wat happen to da door?
[20:00:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] Bluvian: when you did torch thing then it *ed it up
Right-Clicked the terminal while holding binded pickaxe.
[20:00:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] Bluvian: what the fudge
[20:00:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Undo successful.

[20:01:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [S+][Helper] Tiredman72: forgot my tool was binded to the stupid we!!
[20:01:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [S+][Helper] Tiredman72: that is my Mikstake!
[20:01:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [S+][Helper] Tiredman72: mistake!!
[20:01:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [S+][Helper] Tiredman72: kill me if you want!!
[20:01:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] Bluvian: if you see any item disappear ... your fault

Edit: Bluvian is sharing his island with me via trust. He agreed to make this post.

You know what they say "With great power comes great responsibility". You ought to be careful with worldedit. It looks to me like a lesson for you. You can always rebuild that, the damage ain't that great. Be careful next time!

Archived