Challenge :)

ZengZ

Hello, I have been thinking about doing this. This wil be a challenge. If you find out the encryped phrase, you will win a Sponsor + Rank in Network Crafter´s Land server. This rank will be financed by ME. 

Encryped phrase: {42 72 75 myn CRBYrXcluSD.Y} {01001001 01110011} [may 3]

TIPS: the [] {} are there just to separete each word -----> [I] {Like}  [Capture] {The}  [Wool] (example)

I have done this challenge cuz I believe the player of crafterland should be awarded, hope you like this kind of things.

I hope you guys have a great time decrypting :D

Right now my mind isn't working properly so i'll probably look into this more when i wake up, but for now, here's my answer

Today is Wednesday

If I may ask, the first { } constitutes of multiple encryption methods with or without a key?

21 minutes ago, Yusixs said:

but for now, here's my answer
Today is Wednesday
If I may ask, the first { } constitutes of multiple encryption methods with or without a key?

You are so lost xD. Well The prhase is hide in multiple encryptions methods (binary, hexadecimal, etc). I use multiple methods just to make it a real challenge.

In the first {} you can find 3 different methods, (42 72 75) its hexadecimal (myn) its just a mirror, and the last one, is encripted with DES. Onces you have undecripted the 3 of them would give you a name. Keep going!

7 hours ago, ZengZ said:

You are so lost xD. Well The prhase is hide in multiple encryptions methods (binary, hexadecimal, etc). I use multiple methods just to make it a real challenge.

In the first {} you can find 3 different methods, (42 72 75) its hexadecimal (myn) its just a mirror, and the last one, is encripted with DES. Onces you have undecripted the 3 of them would give you a name. Keep going!

I only said if there was a key involved or not involved, jesus christ you just made everything easier

Brunyman is on 
or
Brunyman is up

3 hours ago, MarceLOL said:

Brunyman is me    

lol, great job! @MarceLOL I did not think that the challenge would be done to fast.

I know the phrase have no sence, but you  decrypted, the rank will be yours :)

Thanks for all to participate, lemme know of you want more challenges.

Just now, ZengZ said:

lol, great job! @MarceLOL I did not think that the challenge would be done to fast.

I know the phrase have no sence, but you  decrypted, the rank will be yours :)

wow thank you! :-) I liked the challenge haha

• MarceLOL locked this topic
  • Zyko unpinned this topic

Archived