[Unban] [KeylLime17]

KeyLime17

[1] In-Game Username:

KeyLime17
[2] Details of Situation:

I was banned which I personally think was a bit of an exaggeration.

[3] Ban Category:

Banned for spawning "In Claimed" area.

[4] Ban Duration:

7 days (A bit much if I say more than 2 days which my friend was banned for selling spawned in items)

[5] Staff Member:

Does not say.

[6] ScreenShots:

ban_thing.png

[7] Your Reason:

Honestly, My point of view was yes I spawned in invisible zombies and some alien villagers but I DID NOT spawn them in a claimed area, they so happen to walk into there, I'm sorry for causing this also the person who called me out also may have said I spawned in spawners and placed them down but I did not do that, a person I was talking to did that and they just went along with the other guy to gain his trust, I dont want to give away their name unless I absolutely have to, But they so happen to be also the person that gave Wubb4Lub4DubDub or whatever his username is an inventory full of diamond blocks (pretty sure they were spawned in.) Also one last thing to say, a few days before I asked Belgarufo who is a helper if I am allowed to spawn in mobs for others, either he wasn't paying full attention or something but he said sure so me and Wubb had some fun spawned in some skeleton bosses and got some keys I threw mine out that I got. So after that I thought I am allowed to spawn mobs for other players. But damn did that friend betray me, I go to school with him! anyways I personally think yes I am guilty of spawning in Mobs but not in a claimed area somewhere close to it, I would love an Unban but if not, would you consider making it shorter. (I may have not read all the rules so I should probably do that, I know the ones for not spawning in shit for others unless they are in your town).

So yea consider this please,

~KeyLime17

For the record, you were banned by me.

13 minutes ago, KeyLime17 said:

[4] Ban Duration:

7 days (A bit much if I say more than 2 days which my friend was banned for selling spawned in items)

Your banlenght is due to you breaking rule 8 when spawning in mobs and harassing players - is has nothing to your friend selling spawned in items. Those are not related.

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

1st offense = 7 days ban.
2nd offense = 14 days ban.
3rd offense = 28 days ban.
4th offense = 60 days ban.

You were spawning in mobs inside a claimed area, which is considered griefing, he even changed the mob perms of the town to try to stop you but you found ways around it. You were told to stop... invisible mobs... made attempts to kill him with the mobs... spawning in aliens...

No.

The case is crystal clear, I see for the ban to stay.

First you asked if you could spawn in mobs for a survival player to farm, i said that was not allowed. Then you asked me if you could spawn in some mobs to have some fun with. I said that is allowed but I also referred to rule 20. Use common sense. If you are spawning them near someone's land then that version of fun becomes claim bypassing.  Rule 20 is a big deal when you have creative.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived