brunyman

[Status: Closed] FTB Direwolf20 Helper Recruitment

Rank Information:

Permissions:

Join full server.
No AFK Kick.
Access to Staff Channels.
Can check others inventory and enderchest.
Check others balance.
Temp mute and Unmute.
Check ban history.

Requirements:

- Atleast 8 hours of server activity per week.
- Join the forums at least once a day.
- Knowledge of your server's modpack.
- You must be mature when dealing with situations and fixing problems. Think before you act.
- Excellent knowledge of the server rules.
- Capability to speak and understanding English properly. (Knowledge of other langauge is also very useful)

Application:

Personal Information:

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Country + Time Zone:
Do you have a microphone?:
Discord Name and ID*:

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:
Can you join the forums everyday?:
Have you ever been banned?:
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes):
What can you offer us if you were chosen?:
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?:
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play.

Please reply in blueDo not reply in bold.

I wish you the best of luck!
Derp, Skilande_, Yusixs and 3 others like this

Posted (edited)

Accepted

Personal Information:

Name: Jesian
Minecraft Username: Ghost_Hunter_GR
Languages you speak: English , Greek
Country + Time Zone: Greece-Athens + 2
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Discord Name and ID*: Ghost_Hunter_GR .. ID : #8683

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: about 4-5 or more if dont get bored being online
Can you join the forums everyday?: yes of course i can its not hard checking the forum once a day and two...
Have you ever been banned?: no no and i will never :)
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): my strength is being very kindful with other players and thankful to help others!!
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): lol my weakness is when someone does not listen to me i become a little angry but im still after some minutes :D
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: well i will offer everything i can i will offer my help my ideas and everything else is needed to offer im here to help ! 
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: yes a lot of times but not in moddes minecraft just in normal and on small servers with 10 - 15 players
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: 6-7 i dont know about blood magic to much things but i will learn someday.. !
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: yes sure i read everything before i come here!

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: well i try to stop their fight if they are not stopping i do some 
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: i try to stop him by telling him and if he doesnt stops i say it to a GM..!
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): well i think thats impossible but if it happened i say to a GM or i make a post to the forum about that if there is no GM online...!

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. i ll play more than now i think about 5-6 hours a day !!
Edited by brunyman
Review
BobyWasaby likes this

Name: Nico
Minecraft Username: Supra07
Languages you speak: English, Italian.
Country + Time Zone: Moldova, But i Live in Italy- +1
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*d3stroy3r81#8733

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 4-5 or more sometimes
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): My strength is to be very helpful in helping someone else, though I know it.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I lose my patience when someone speaks to me too much while doing something or when I have too many things to do.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I'm so sorry, but I can not offer any money, lately we do not have much money in the family. But I can give my knowledge in the mod of those who need it.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I have had many experiences from Admin. As a helper, I think I've got it
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: 6-7. I have to learn Botania
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I tell him to stop it and explain what's happening. So maybe they need help or if they do not stop mute them all 2.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: As helper I do not see what I could do, if I could, I call a bigger staff to stop him or ban.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): I call to GM if there is in discord! Or nothing

*Mandatory

Posted (edited)

Accepted

Personal Information:

Name: Yeon
Minecraft Username: G_G_Marvel
Languages you speak: English, Korean
Country + Time Zone: Luxembourg GMT+2 when summer time, GMT+1 after summer time
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*: Marvel: #1204

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 3~4 hours (over 6 hours in weekends)
Can you join the forums everyday?: Of course
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Judgemental, respectful
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Leadership
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Clean server which players respect each other
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: This will be my first time doing such big job but I am pretty sure I can make it.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: 7 I am not sure with witchery.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Teleport to them, change channel to local chat and make them to change channel as well. Now listen to both of opinion and find out who is wrong or right.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Post it on staff channel and discuss with other staff members.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Urgently write description of grief on discord and forum and try to stop him.
Edited by brunyman
Review
Derp likes this

Posted (edited)

Accepted

Personal Information: 

Name: Lars
Minecraft Username: Kvittaz
Languages you speak: English, Norwegian, but also understand Danish and Swedish
Country + Time Zone: Norway UTC+1 CEST
Do you have a microphone?: Yes 
Discord Name and ID*Kvittaz #4240

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**4-6 Hours. Up to 8-9 Hours at weekends
Can you join the forums everyday?:  Of course I can
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Patient, and works well both alone and in a team
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): If a lot of players message me at the same time, I might get a bit overwhelmed and not manage to answer every message  
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Several years of Modpack experience. And I will help everyone that I can
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I was staff for several years on one of Norway's biggest vanilla servers. I also have run some minor servers myself, both vanilla and with modpacks 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: 7 I know most of the mods, but I have not gone into Botania, Witchery and Bloodmagic yet, but are working on it 
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Try to settle the issue, and if that don't work, just mute them both
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Try to settle the issue with the staff member in private chat, and if that don't work, I'll contact a higher ranking staff member to help me (I'll also record them for evidence) 
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Write down player name, and record him doing it for evidence. And get in contact with someone who can ban that player/players

Edited by brunyman
Review

Personal Information:

Name: Edwin
Minecraft Username: darknigh71
Languages you speak: Mainly English
Country + Time Zone: Malaysia MYT
Do you have a microphone?: Yes of cause
Discord Name and ID*:  -IA-WeiQian1501(Edwin)#0666

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 4-5 hours if i am not too bored.
Can you join the forums everyday?: Of course for sure it is not a problem for me .
Have you ever been banned?: no i am not cause i love this server .
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I am a good at helping to manage the server and i am a good team worker
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): i sometime will go rage
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I will help the server to manage the server.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: i am not a staff member, but i own a server before.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: 5 cause i know alot about the 1.10 mods but some is kinda new for me at the moment.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes of course.

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I will move them to another channel and try to see who is wrong and tell them not to do it again.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I won't grief for sure and i will tell about this problem in the discord channel.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): i will post the screenshot at the discord channel and try to stop them.

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. 4-6 hours
Derp and Timur like this

Personal Information:

Name: Garratt
Minecraft Username: Forever_Always
Languages you speak: English -- some Spanish and French
Country + Time Zone: USA, Michigan, Central Time Zone
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i do
Discord Name and ID*: Name: garratt, #9987

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 2-3 weekdays, weekends like 4 if i work and 8 plus if not
Can you join the forums everyday?: yes
Have you ever been banned?: no
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): People skills, easily fits in, great with conflict resolution
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: Help with the server, so we can grow and prosper 
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: i've never been staff, but i know i can do great 
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: I would say an 8
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Of course

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Ask them to move in to a Private channel with me and try to resolve there issues peacefully
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Screenshot the infraction and post it to the Discord so someone higher up can help, while not getting mad and giving grief back
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): Attempt to stop them verbally, then screenshotting there infraction and posting it to discord so that some other staff can ban or warn him

*Mandatory
**You must live up to how many hours you say you will play. Deal ;)

Please reply in blueDo not reply in bold.

Derp and Timur like this

Posted (edited)

Accepted

Name: Brandon
Minecraft Username: Bravewolf115
Languages you speak: English
Country + Time Zone: USA, EST
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Discord Name and ID*Bravewolf115 #7777

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: Anywhere from 4 to 8 depending on what i'm doing on that day.
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes
Have you ever been banned?: No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): Good at solving issues in an un-biased manner. I can be serious when I need to be, but i'm not afraid of having some fun either. I'm pretty relatable and get along with people well.
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I can get frustrated pretty easily, but I don't let this get in my way.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer a lot of time to the server, a lot of experience with staff positions, lots of experience with modpacks very similar to this one, a kind & welcoming attitude, and my very best effort to keep everyone's experience on the server positive.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: Yes, I was staff on a couple old MC servers but most of my stuff experience comes from other games, such as Garry's Mod, and mostly on roleplay servers where rules are taken quite seriously.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: 8.5 I am familar with almost ever mod on the server with a few exceptions including Botany and Witchery. But I can simply look up a couple videos on the mods and get a pretty deep understanding of them.
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: Give them a verbal warning to stop & take it to PM or local, if they continue give them a short mute.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Record it or screenshot it and then send it to a GM+
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban)Record it/screenshot it and try to get a hold of a GM+ ASAP, probably through Discord.

*Mandatory
Edited by brunyman
Review
Derp, Timur and quagma like this

Name:

Minecraft Username: SkyTaker153
Languages you speak: Spanish, English
Country + Time Zone: USA, Mountain Time Zone
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, sometimes the mic will go off and on but it works most of the time.
Discord Name and ID*: Sky ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ#0667

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**: 5-7 hours
Can you join the forums everyday?: Yes,  maybe 2-3 times a day.
Have you ever been banned?: No, I plan on following the rules.
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker): I am a great team player, I used to be staff on a server before and staff were rude and disrespected me. Even if staff/anyone hates/is rude/Disrespectful I can work with them no matter what. And if staff members are having a rough time in their life and don't want to go on the server I can try to comfort them and play a bit for them during the hours they're normally on. (I am not getting on their account if that is what you were thinking).
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): Well, I don't get angry very much except when I help people (when I am not staff) they get  really mad at me because "You aren't staff!! Go away!!! wtf do you think your doing??" That's what I heard one to many times, I hope I can be staff and I wont have to deal with that.
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you a person who is willing to get on the server fix problems mute rule breakers and is a great team player! I would be delighted to be a staff member.
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify: I have done a lot of work as a staff member, I have calmed down players who easily got mad, I used to keep track of all the applications (Accepting and denying), I helped staff members when they didn't know how to fix a certain problem and calmed them down when they were mad because of what players were doing.
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?: I would say about an 8.5
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?: Yes!

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: I see what the fuss is about and see what I can do, if they start going crazy; Spamming, Cussing I would give them a warning for a mute (If they continue I'd mute them).
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: I would ignore them and it most likely wouldn't be true what they are saying to me.
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): I would contact asap to any staff member who can ban. I would also try and get them to stop and do my very best.
                                                                         Thank you all for reading my application! I hope I can be apart of your staff team! ~Sky <3

*Mandatory

On 6/6/2017 at 5:33 AM, brunyman said:
Personal Information:

Name:Alexander
Minecraft Username:TalemonGaming
Languages you speak:English
Country + Time Zone:USA, Central
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Discord Name and ID*:Talemon203#3781

Staff Requirements:

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:4
Can you join the forums everyday?:Yes
Have you ever been banned?:No
A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):Can be patient with people
A short description of your weaknesses (For example, getting angry sometimes): I Might be very frustrated with Annoying Individuals
What can you offer us if you were chosen?: I can offer you my assistance with rule breakers and global chat issues, I am also able to help people with certain mods that they do not understand because i am very familiar with mods
What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:None
On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack:9
Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?: First i would try to assist the issue then if the matter dose not stop i would take action into separating the two.
Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?: Report the matter to an admin
You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban): I would contact a admin immediately 

Posted (edited)

Accepted
Name: Key (Asian Name)
Minecraft Username: Faenix
Languages you speak: English/Vietnamese (I can read Korean, cannot speak it)
Country + Time Zone: USA, EST
Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I do.
Discord Name and ID*: Taeyeon#6870

On average, how many hours can you play per day?**:
In honest truth. A solid three hours minimum, after that I may or may not stay on the whole day, depending on what I have to do on my bucket list.  

Can you join the forums everyday?:
Uh, well I'm most inclined to if I'm told to join in. I'm just very awkward when it comes to....per say group conversations? New people and the sort. Kinda weird for me as an individual to talk actively with new people I've met and kinda joined up in conversation with. I'm sure you may understand but I will just say yes as time goes. 

Have you ever been banned?:
Not to my knowledge, been more of a lone wolf, very very quiet, but I do do my job accordingly if given.

A short description of your strengths (For example, a good team worker):
I'd like to believe I am able to cooperate well with others; I am most certainly a patient person to an extent; I can also be shown to be honest to a degree. I take the others point of view into consideration before I take action.

My weakness to be given is to be said that I'm way too serious, good or bad this weakness can be, but I'd like to say I'm not very much of a person of laughs so to say. Another of my weakness to be is that I can be blunt, way too blunt, but I tend to control myself, that's the reason to why I put; "honest to a degree" I can get angry from time to time, not easily but it can happen.

What can you offer us if you were chosen?:
I offer the ability to help people who are in need of assistance with mods that they may not know of and I can also help with people who are acting a bit rude, swearing too a big degree to where I may give them a warning so they hopefully will watch what they will say next time. I can offer the ability of a normal person, act like a weird Asian kid in the corner, just trying to get along with people you know. ^.^ (Just me trying to put a light of funny over this over serious application)

What experience do you have any experience as a staff member? Exemplify:
Had been a moderator of a Garry's Mod server awhile back, most of the staff members loved me, the player base as well, I was a chill staff member. I have also experience with a Tekkit Classic server back awhile ago, shutdown due to funding issues, but I was a proud admin of the server and I was able to keep the control of the server to a calm level.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 1 being Nothing and 10 Being Absolutely Everything, how well do you know the mods and contents of the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack?:
Six and a half out of ten, I believe I know the most common used mods.

Have you read the requirements and the list of your permissions?:
Yes

Scenarios:

Two players are fighting in global chat, what do you do?:
I ask about the problem at hand, if multiple issues appear, I ask a witness of this event, I get a clearer more vivid picture of what is going on if multiple answers appear in sync. I then ask them kindly to stop, if problems persist, I mute both of them temporarily for Thirty minutes. If the problem appears repeatedly, I will decide to temporarily mute for an hour, if it happens once more, I will report this issue to a higher staff member for review.

Another staff member is giving you grief, what do you do?:
I kindly tell them in the nicest manner I can give to anybody, that I mean no harm and that this issue that we both have of some kind should not be occurring as I do not believe there is any benefit for the staff member giving me grief. If the staff member proceeds to do as they wish after I kindly tell them I do not want this issue to become any worse; I will contact a higher up to review this staff member.

You see a player griefing spawn, what do you do? (Helpers do not have access to ban):
I immediately contact a higher staff member as fast as I can to have this issue fixed

(Thank you thank you for reading my application. I do hope I did not take up too much of your time and I hope you have a good day/night.) 
Edited by brunyman
Review
Nukelar, Timur and craftyguy23 like this