[Purchase Reinstatement]

Archmaestro

I have a very small problem. the dimension is still there but all of the stuff inside of it has been deleted

I only lost 2000 basalt bricks(ish) but I was waiting to put anything else in there until after I was sure everything would be kept. is this because the dimension was deleted and retroactively whitelisted, or because of another factor? it might have been cleared because it was deleted with spatial dimension stuff, and if that's the case then I can deal with just making a new mystcraft world with nothing in it and transferring the permanent status there instead

June 10 9am eastern standard time

I am also stuck in this dimension and I keep crashing. is there any way that I can get force moved to spawn?

Edit: It seems I cannot get back into this dimension without constantly crashing. I think this may have been a bad idea. I apologize. I can attach a crash log if you wish. This may be related to how the dimensions are saved. 

Archived