[Unban] GravityCube

GravityCube

1] In-Game Username:

GravityCube

[2] Details of Situation:

Yesterday I use a chest like an Fluid storage cell with a storage bus and then I sell the fluid on the market.

[3] Ban Category:

I get banned for the Rule #2 and #4

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

@Nukelar

[6] ScreenShots:

I cant take screenshots now :(

[7] Your Reason:

I'm not doing anything against the rules, the items was obtained genuinely and I would not classify the method of obtaining items as an exploit because i just move my fluid from a cell to a chest.

Right fist of all, if you havent already look ath the rules, second i banned for the items on the market, unless you can prove to me how you obtained fluid blocks legit, that falls under rule#4 i added 2 (but not another 2d) for suspecting you of either getting it with a exploit or glitch, still i didnt add the punishments.

To be frank, and honest. I was never actually told how to do such a thing, i was indeed shown and the items were created but i did not know from what, by what, or for what. I could only go by what i saw on my screen as seen in the screenshots i took. Regardless of whatever way you did this, it is indeed and exploit or glitch that was not meant to be in the final game. just to clarify, I was watching my screen the entire time and not once did GravityCube really explain what was going on. So i do not know what to tell yo other than the fact is that we still do not know how what he did is possible. Good day, ill be waiting for replays to the post. I do so dearly apologize if my grammar is a bit off, i am in a rush right now.

I apologize for not being able to explain how to do it, I thought you understood and I waited for you to give me an answer but Nukelar ban me before that happened.
On the other hand, I always reported bugs when I found them, I did not think this was a game error, I thought I could just use the chest as a storage fluid.

I believe this is out of my hands to decide, but my thoughts are that the ban was completely right and precautions should be taken by both you and staff to help keep this glitch off the market. I am sorry GravityCube, but rules are rules. Even if we don't like them or see a sneaky way around them we must follow them, and double check to make sure we aren't breaking a rule again. Without rules or morals, we are nothing. that is my belief

• 2 weeks later...

Archived