[5] Staff Member:
ItsIsma29R

[6] ScreenShots:

[7] Your Reason:

I was innocent of this, I do not know anything

Good Luck,

~Powerwarp, Community Manager.

~Andrew2060, Forum Moderator.

Hey, you're gonna have to edit your post and follow the template found here. 

Simply copy the format in red over and fill everything in.

As for the evidence, looks real solid to me. Victim wasn't fed all the way, so was probably also down a few heart points already. He's halfway down his health bar in that screenshot, so someone would have had to hit him with a poisonous arrow right and then. That someone is clearly you. Wouldn't be your first time doing that anyway.

I do, but that's not what this is about. I'm basing my explanation on what I see, as there's no evidence to prove otherwise. Furthermore, I happen to know the person who reported this to Isma, and I'm quite positive they wouldn't lie about it. I don't have the final say on this, but I sure am not changing my opinion on the matter.

Now, you have a great rest of your day and wait for a staff member to take a look here.

If you zoom in nicely you can see in the picture that you are holding the HB in front of the person that is under its effects in the safezone, which makes this a valid proof.
If you ask me, i'd say no unban. But this comes up to ItsIsma.

Hi Watson2!

I cant justify having been in front of that momento. But the user who has reported you is for something. It was very accidental that user who reported you, is infected by poison and you have the HB in your hand. And more into the Spawn.

Many of the users who have reported it are something similar. And they have also been punished by the sample of the images. In my view, you dont have any proof you can prove that you didnt do anything. However the other user has an image that completes the proofs.

- Spawn.

- HB.

- Infected by Poison.

The punished will not be withdrawn. You will be able to play again after the end of the punishment period.

A greeting.

Can someone close the post?

Thank you!

Archived