MarceLol mal staff peor jugador

Gorbachov

Me ha baneado 2 dias por matarlo en ctw, el motivo coger la armadura de la base enemiga cuando en su equipo todos lo han echo, en otra partida he avisado de que usaban perlas ender para capturar la bandera y no ha echo nada porque era de su equipo, MarceLol que se limite a moderar y que no juegue, ni sabia que no se podia coger la armadura y no aviso ni nada y me banea sin hacerlo a los de su equipo, me da igual que me dejeis el ban o me lo quiteis, me parece muy inmaduro que haga esas cosas, supongo que será un niño.

ya me he comido un ban por culpa de un jugador que estropeaba las partidas tirando a gente y ahora esto... He sido admin en un sv mas grande que este y las cosas que me han ñpasado aqui no las he visto en ningun otro lado, flipo, adios.

I ban to every player who I see doing bugs/hacks. If I'm in blue wool, how do you think that I'm going to controle if my team is taking armor? Use common sense please. I didn't ban you because you killed me, I banned you because you took armor from my wool, which obviously is an illegal thing. Most of the times I reach to the wool, the chests are empty because the other team took it, and chests' armor is the loot for reach the wool. I insist, use common sense please.

First, You have not seen me take the armor, I have said it now after ban.

Second, In your team did the same, since you have banned me without seeing me take the armor you should have done the same thing with those of your team.

Third, warns that one of your team used pearls just start the game, you have not asked who was or anything.

I use common sense and I still feel the same

First, I have a video.

Second, I've banned more people in that game, people that I've seen. If I don't see them or I don't have any proof, I won't ban.

Third, the enderpeal does nothing to do with your ban but anyway, enderpearls aren't illegal by themselves. What is illegal is to abuse them, finishing the game in less than 10min. As i said before, if i don't see who is throwing the enders, I don't ban.

The next time, if you see someone breaking the rules, take screenshots, because I need proofs.

In your "video" I leave with the armor set but you do not see me take it from the chest, you have banned me without taking me from the chest, I repeat, you would have done the same with those of your team who were wearing it, since you do not see them as They catch but you have it

It's like talking to a wall, you show me a photo with the armor on, obviously I've caught it but you have not seen me do it, you would have applied the same rule with those of your team since they had the armor on and also It was obvious that they had taken her wool.

pfff, forget it, I told you, you see me next to the wool but you do not see me catch anything, in your team they had armor from the beginning, and it is the most, you do not see them as they catch it but by the time of departure it is obvious that they have Caught up in his wool,

What I mean is, they ban me because it is obvious that I did wrong, they have not seen me but it is obvious, because you would have to do the same with those of your team and that is also obvious and you do not see how they pick up the weapons but apply the same Rule that to me, you sanction without seeing because it is obvious

i just said that im not omnipresent. In addition, yes, I saw people from my team with armor, but when I was coming back to place the wool. That means, that it was about min 2:00, therefore, I won't ban to everyone who has armor because they could have take it legally. The thing is that you took it too soon, which means that you did the bug. Understand?

That you say of omnipresent, barely gave me time to take the armor of my wool and were already those of your team with their attacking attack, I do not come to cry for the break, you can close the subject, I did wrong and you did your wrong, goodbye .

Archived