Island owner name: 

Mixedme
Coordinates: 

X=14201 z= 1798 y=144 (9).

Here are some images that might help : 

Time/date[Time/Date you want it rolled back to]:

June 14 2017 at time 9:00AM GMT/UTC + 5h
Description of Issue: 

I was basically putting some torches around, and i noticed my gold chest giving that smoke effect,(it happened yesterday too but not like this) and i was lookin at it and BOOOOOM! all my stuff goes into void BOOOOOOM !!!! and now im left with three stacks of dirt and stuff. all my vote rewards and stuff was in there also basic supplies like seeds and stuff. and buckets and lava and water.(got lava from chancecubes yesterday).

PLS PLS PLS i dunno what happend i really need that stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post #2: Note : i think lancelot and IROON123 can prove i had a chest there. but even tho if u rollback u will see it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POST #3 : @brunyman (just to notify)

--------------------------------------------------

POST #4 : Is it full island rollback or just block (i dunt want full island rollback built so much in like from then to today (like 50+ stacks of cobble on 1 thing). I'll refund the lost items if there are any. -Yusixs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No No No !! i was about to close and say don't i got back the stuff

it was a glitch and i got so many things, spawners, made a farm a ME system unlocked so many things ! now its all gone what do i do now ....

Hey brunyman can you rollback this guy's island to 17**th June 2017 1:00pm GMT+5 or a bit earlier, he wants to revert back the rollback which happened earlier today - Yusixs

43 minutes ago, brunyman said:

rollback restored

Wait no not today yesterday lol srry if im disturbing its just i got everything back today and stuff... 

my whole island might be destroyed cuz i wasnt online on 6 june i started a day or two before 14th...

I edited my edit clarifying that the rollback restore date should be 17th June 1:00pm GMT+5 timings. Your island should be back to normal now, reply down here if you need any items refunded for your lost progress (if any). Thanks in advance

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived