Recipe crashes client

ThreeAxle

I found an item that crashes the server. It's an item that doesn't show up in NEI, but the recipe does. It's called the Ender Collector -1.

It takes obsidian, ender pearls, and some Ender-infused Obsidian. The recipe showed up when i was clicking through related recipes, but the item doesn't actually appear in the NEI list. I tried to craft it thinking it was like this: https://ftbwiki.org/Ender_Collector

But trying to take it out of the crafting table crashed my game to desktop. Dunno if it took down the server as well. 

Ender collector has been banned for gamebreaking dupe and server crashes.
In FTB IE "Item restriction" list you can see it. After we found this bug we banned Ender Collector on every server, but forgot to add in to ALL list of restricted items.

If crafting this item crashes server, we need to fix that problem ASAP, if it`s just kicks You out of server, then it`s mostly Clientside problem, and we can not fix this.
Either way, thank you for reporting, @brunyman will add this item to "Restricted list" for DW20 server.

•     Ender Collector > ExtraUtilities 

Archived