[Ask The Support]

IAmTheKay

Hi, I want to ask a question, my question is If you have several accounts (Sponsors) you have to do, Create multiple accounts in the forum each with the name of the game or just create an account and problems you have in any of the other Accounts settle it on that account

Example : (These are fictitious accounts)

XHardC0re wants to transfer its rank to another account, but only has a forum board with the nick of xHello_ and want to transfer it to another account ... (Which must do)

Create another account with the name (xHardC0re) or use the one you already have ....

Pd: I have this doubt 

@Zyko @Fire_Ligth @AdriStrike @KayWolves

Hello,
First of all I am going to tell you NOT to tag the highest ranking staff members of network for such a thing

Second of all. No, your name on the forum does not matter as long as you show us a proof of ownership for the rank you have on the specific account.

Well, I ask the question because I do not know who to believe because some staff (I do not say their name to not hurt anyone) told me to report etc etc. I must have an account created with my name in the game, as some have told me What did you just tell me because I do this so I get several opinions and said if I have to believe several accounts each with your game name or just create one and leave it to do everything from any account.

I also wondered this because since I was told to create a forum account for each account in the game I banned an account in the forum so I asked this ...

One account should be fine. Simply use the right in-game nickname every time you file a report, depending on your account on the server. 

Same goes for submitting any account or rank-related requests; all you need is sufficient proof. I'd say having the same name on both server and forum just makes it easier for the staff in certain cases.

1 hour ago, CriticLC_ said:

I  also wondered this because since I was told to create a forum account for each account in the game I banned an account in the forum so I asked this ...

What do you mean with this, by the way? You had a forum account of yours banned cause of this? 

Okay, but it would be something annoying to change nick every time to make a report ...

And if with your question @Jimmel A few days ago I bought Sponsor + and decided to create an account in the forum with his nick, then I tell a staff that I believe the account and explain that I had other accounts in the forum (Con Rango) and what hiso was to ban them in wep

Please do not use special text. You do not need to write in giant, bold, colored letters. None at all. The default font, size, and color is fine, and recommended. Special fonts and colors are for emphasis only, they DO NOT look good in excess, nor do they look good when it's a rainbow pile of messy fonts and styles. They only annoy people, and make it less likely that you will receive help for your issue.

Regarding your original question, if you want to change your name, you don't need yo make a new account. You only have to change your name in forums, and make a rank transfer request in the proper section to get your in game rank transferred to your new in game name.

Yes it's is, you can report with every single name that you have on your multiple acc. Also if you need a transfer rank, or anything else you can do it with the same account, just be specific with the name that you're using or needs to transfer it.

• 1 month later...

Archived