item refund

so you most likely have heard about the glitch where if you use the deep dark portal to go back to your is the game crashes and when you log back in your stuff is gone. well this is the second tome this has happend to me. the first time it happend haruX gave me all of the stuff i lost. but now i lost that stuff too! so it would be kind if you gave me a full set of z armour and a wyvern pickaxe, sword and a wyvern capasitor (fully charged) and 32  stable/unstable ingots and 2 stacks of gold ingots and finaly 1 golden winged angel ring.

PS: my IG is cj321

Thx Love cj321

Refunded. Please try avoiding the deep dark portal when exiting the dimension, just use /spawn or /is home as leaving the dimension through the portal crashes your client and deletes everything in your inventory unfortunately. Have fun!

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived