Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suchson

Creative mode abuse.

Im here today, because I experienced 3situations, one yesterday, and one today both refer to players that were in Creative mode. So...

First situaction:
Yesterday my teammate Ludwiczek was on the hunt for the players, everything went great until he killed player GamingProduction. When that player was killed, yoloboyz came to them and he start to attack Ludwiczek. Of course this is nothing illegal, but yoloboyz could be not damaged. Why? Because he was in Creative mode. Yoloboyz killed Ludwiczek and took whole stuff from Ludwiczek.

Second situation:
A player with a nickname Fire_Light was on my territory. He broke blocks on my Land Protection and even same Land protection, then he started to rebuild what he destroyed, but he didn't do that good.

Third situation:
While I was writing this post, two players came to my house: xTayxon and Tire_Light AGAIN. and he AGAIN destroyed blocks on my territory. Later they both opened the boxes inside my protected home.

 

And so, I demand to give back my friend's equipment, from yoloboyz in first situation, and take some of the privileges from xTayxon and FIre_Light in second and third situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can prove it with screenshots, where would be players of those situations?

On screenshots you cannot see that how sombebody not take damage in fight, on screenhots you cannot catch, how sombebody destroys ceiling of your home, when you didn't expect to see him. Those screenshots could prove nothing. Those things can be only checked in server logs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First @Fire_Ligth_Light and I did not get to your house and we destroyed your protections

Second, I went to your house to see that you do that whenever I get bored and I do not bother anyone to come to your house and I realized that your protection blocks were badly placed so they did not protect your house

When I arrived and they were fish like always and I thought I left you afk and I realized that it was not protected and I called the staff Fire_Light and saw the error, and then you saw us and started to complain, And you are blocks of protection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @Suchson. I'm going to explain this step by step.

First:

35 minutes ago, Suchson said:

First situaction:
Yesterday my teammate Ludwiczek was on the hunt for the players, everything went great until he killed player GamingProduction. When that player was killed, yoloboyz came to them and he start to attack Ludwiczek. Of course this is nothing illegal, but yoloboyz could be not damaged. Why? Because he was in Creative mode. Yoloboyz killed Ludwiczek and took whole stuff from Ludwiczek.

Kill with GM1 is illegal, if you have screenshots report it and we will ban him and we will refound the items of your friend.

Second:

35 minutes ago, Suchson said:

Second situation:
A player with a nickname Fire_Light was on my territory. He broke blocks on my Land Protection and even same Land protection, then he started to rebuild what he destroyed, but he didn't do that good.

As I said it to you in-game, I teleported to you for see what you were doing (Since I'm always curious to see what the players are doing). Your house it's underground and I went up and I rebulid it all, but unintentionally I broke your protection block without know it.

Third:

35 minutes ago, Suchson said:

While I was writing this post, two players came to my house: xTayxon and Tire_Light AGAIN. and he AGAIN destroyed blocks on my territory. Later they both opened the boxes inside my protected home.

xTayxon and me didn't break and put anything. Then, xTayxon had permissions on that territory because I broke the protection before (Explain it in the second point), but xTayxon, the only thing that he did is open the chests (Without take anything) and me, I said it 2-3 to you in-game that I can break protected land because I'm an staff member, but you didn't belive me.

Conclusion of the third point: We didn't break and steal nothing of your protected zone and ONLY the staff member can break protected territorys.

That's all.

I'm not going to close the topic in tha case that you want to add something.

 

xTayxon, AdriStrike and Jimmel like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I want to add something, if you are staff then that must be clearly described that you're staff, and if you're staff then don't break anything without permission of land owner. 

If you even teleported to me... You should be after my back in house, not over my house.

My house has been specially designed so that no one outside of my friends could come to it.

As I said earlier in first situation, I cannot provide screenshots that yoloboyz don't take damage, this cannot be shown by screenshots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only by reading server logs can be proved that yoloboyz has used to be in creative mode.

My home was protected perfectly from intruders, but protection block was destroyed, and yes a bit later has been reconstructed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rebuilded all, but if I put some block where it should not be, sorry. And if it bothers you that I go to your house, I will not go again, but one thing that I have to do as staff member it's keep an eye to the players so they don't do illegal things.

6 minutes ago, Suchson said:

Only by reading server logs can be proved that yoloboyz has used to be in creative mode.

I haven't got permissions for read the server logs.

6 minutes ago, Suchson said:

My home was protected perfectly from intruders, but protection block was destroyed, and yes a bit later has been reconstructed.

The protection block was reconstructed by you, not by me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I rebuilded protection block, that I can protect my home again.

 

Now that I know that you are the staff, you can enter to my house, I have nothing wrong with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, problem solved and sorry for the inconvenience that I've caused.

T/C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0