Refund request

[Refund Request]

Account Name: pisknahuikrw

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful): ME Controller (200) x 54 and Tesseract (1698)

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: 2017-06-21 16:40

Description of Issue: So I was rebuillding my house, and at that exact moment was building ME Controller, after building most of it I realized I'm missing many blocks to complete it, asked for InfinityGamer22 if he could sell me some Enginerring processors which are required in the recipe of ME Controller block. Bought a stack, came home and done almost everything, just was short of 8 Skystone blocks which are required in the recipe aswell, messaged Infinity again, teleported to him and got the blocks, came back and most of the Controller was gone. I'm sure it was in claimed area.

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended): chat logs of that time should show well that I wasn't pleased with it dissapearing. Chat with InfinityGamer22 might help too.

• Apa locked this topic

Archived