[Command Request]

OnlyFredyKsC

Account Name: TDB_xPoTaTo_

Requested Commands: 

/god in Ac v1

also /fix & /fix all in pure 

Reason for Request:
I would like to have the command /god for the only reason i can take more screenshots in the spawn of people camping so with the command i dont gonna die, also when i have a dyed armor this dont gonna break it, also this armors have low durability so it gonna break it so fast and this armors are so high in the price, i know this command is for the staff but some time ago a friend requested it and power or bruny give it the him. dont gonna abuse this command since i know i gonna get banned.

/fix & /fix all i would like to have this command because have dupped items from the creative are ilegal so if i get an armor legal i would like to fix it.

10 minutes ago, MrFredy_KsC said:

i know that command was abused before but im not like other sponsors, also if u bought an dyed armor for 10 stacks of gold u would like if it got breaked? think if u arent a staff and you dont get it free

Maybe you aren't going to abuse /god, but it was removed. And if we give it to you we are going to have to give to all the sponsors.

I remember, when you bougth the armor to Zyko, he said that we aren't going to refound it if it breaks.

CONCLUSION: We aren't going to give /god, no more discussions, please.

12 hours ago, Terminator said:

Well, with this kind of record, I don't see what you are expecting from us.
http://imgur.com/iDNuA0V

The first ban was an error i didnt had hacks in that time and sabeeh banned me for the lag and i dont proved it.

The second for giving items someone had my account idk why. 

The third ban for ilegal items for the same reason that someone had my account.

The fourt ban yes i did fly pvp but was my fault.

The fifth ban was cuz zRxge_ was spawn killing me before dont have proof.

The sixth that dont appears here was for dupped items from Cuadroto, i didnt played for 2 years and i didnt knowed the new rules cuz before having dupped items was not ilegal.

The seven for dupped keys also from Cuadroto, i didnt knowed that if someone gived me the keys and i will use i gonna get banned for that if it was a gift.

All bans without reason.

1 hour ago, MrFredy_KsC said:

The third ban for ilegal items for the same reason that someone had my account.

Ok, someone had your account, so how do we know someone won't have your account once again?

The fourt ban yes i did fly pvp but was my fault.

All bans without reason.

Here you say you deserved the ban, and then you say it was without a reason? I don't get it.

The sixth that dont appears here was for dupped items from Cuadroto, i didnt played for 2 years and i didnt knowed the new rules cuz before having dupped items was not ilegal.

Not knowing the rules doesn't mean you should not get punished for breaking them, which makes this ban pretty reasonable.

Why are you bumping the topic ignoring my post and Terminator's one?

I said that we don't give /god on ACv1 and Terminator said that your ban hystory has to be clear and you ignored us keeping bumping the post.

If you want to have an extra command, the first thing that you have to do is respect the staff.

5 hours ago, Fire_Ligth said:

Why are you bumping the topic ignoring my post and Terminator's one?

I said that we don't give /god on ACv1 and Terminator said that your ban hystory has to be clear and you ignored us keeping bumping the post.

If you want to have an extra command, the first thing that you have to do is respect the staff.

I don't know what to reply.

And i know i don't gonna have god, but i want atleast fix in puré 

Archived