[3] Ban Category:

Rule 2 (bugs)

[4] Ban Duration:

[5] Staff Member:

Henkekalmar

[6] ScreenShots:

None

[7] Your Reason:

My base got wiped when the rules clearly say WARNING: If you are caught duping your base will be regenerated. i did not Dupe any of my base plus i was founf out for having a crative item not duping. Second the ban time is for 28 days when it says 14 days on the rules.

Proof of exploiting and duping. 

Creative items and excessive amount of items - Like why in the world would you have 1700 powerarmor pants?

@Zombiegamer278 Duping and exploiting goes under the same rule, even if you didn't dupe your ME - which I'm certain you did - you still had illegitimate items in your ME - Creative items - obtained by exploiting. The ban is the same.

And to explain the 28day ban to @brunyman - I have myself banned this player once before for duping/exploiting, and I recall Nukelar did too - I told the player that I would change the ban time after I spoke to Nukelar to know for certain since the banpage is broken most of the time.
He was also banned once for trying to hack a Staff's account.
And selling creative/exploited items
And ban evading, TWICE.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived