SkyFactory Ppl help me !

GammaUzi

19511742_1097314883746698_230054086_n.jpg?oh=d1fd454d251b16f656b16c5f276a2e04&oe=5955908B

Let me explain i saw this awesome house and wanted to replicate it in SkyFactory, anyways what can i use to build the house, i have sf mods its gonna be on the SF server when its done its gonna go to the SkyFactory Creations Forum

IN THE PICTURE WHAT ITEMS CAN BE USED TO BUIL THE HOUSE I NEED TO REPLICATE IT IN GAME

Didn't read this yet until it reached unread posts, first of all i'm really sorry for whoever is in that wheelchair, I hope he gets better anytime soon :).

Okay so, Chiseled sandstone which is flat texture on all sides will suit the walls. Basalt will work as a good black colour but you need to combine it with carpenter blocks in order to get the indents. Finally, the brown colour can be filled in with greatwood slabs/planks.

You'll have to play with carpenter blocks alot to get the shape you want because there is no chisel and bits in this modpack.

Archived