Everything gone

Swimsam1

Okay so I admit I was off the server because I was banned for using creative power at my old base I wait my time come to find our MY HOLE BASE IS GONE idk what happened but either now or after the wipe I want all my stuff because that had the link books to my mars and moon base I get I cheated but seeing as I never used it that much and it was never at that base I want all my stuff back

I Banned you for having creative items, and since there was nobody in your town that had creative or NEI access, there was no way you could've obtained these items in a legit manner. You had infinite energycells in your base, an infinite battery in your inventory and a creative tier-2 rocket. None of these items can be obtained without using bug exploits. Therefor i banned you under rule 2 (first offense), this rule also clearly states that your base will be regenerated to it's original state in the seed.

I'm on the tekkit server and I was recently banned for using creative items. I thought ok I did my time I came back, I come to find out that everything I ever did was reset and the admin who reported me said that I was duping. He confronted me about having a creative rocket in my inventory(which I had found on a Radom shuttle in the moon) I had no clue in was a creative rocket so I threw it in the ocean. He also said I had creative battery and I admitted this and tried to throw them away but I was banned seconds later. I have read the rules and the max I should have got was a 1 day suspension but instead I get 2 days and he destroyed my moon mars and earth base, after the wipe I was looking forward to resuming were I left off. Now I can't

[2] No Bug Abuse/Exploiting Bugs:

1st offense = 2 day ban.
    2nd offense = 7 day ban.
    3rd offense = 14 day ban.
    4th offense = 28 day ban.

Includes but is not limited to bypassing any punishment, duping, or glitching.
WARNING: If you are caught duping your base will be regenerated.

There was no other way of you getting creative items other than using exploits. "Finding" them isn't a valid excuse.

I wonder...
If it was in a random shuttle, why did you take it? Did you know creative items were such an issue?

EDIT: The "Edit" button is useful when adding stuff to already posted messages.

Duplicating or any other bug exploit. This includes, but is not limited to using various exploits to obtain creative items. If you had found them, you should have reported where you found them. We cannot know how you obtained them, which gives us reason to believe you cheated to gain such items. And that is exactly why i banned you in the first place.

Archived